TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi? Which kind of person are you?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi? Which kind of person are you?

• Coke Is it!
    • I'm a Coke person, but will drink Pepsi if I have to.
    • Pepsi all the way!
    • I'm a Pepsi person, but I'll drink Coke if I have to.

I drink Coke never Pepsi. An interesting thing though the Coke we make here is Canada is not as sweet as the US Coke. Our Coke has a bite when you drink it. Pepsi here is too sweet.

If I am at a fast-food place that has Pepsi and their products only, I will get orange or lemonade instead. I am really disappointed that Harvey's now is serving Pepsi. Their burgers and fries went so well with Coke.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 8 years later...

I don't really care.

I really like both Coke and Pepsi. Both taste about the same and both have their hit-miss sodas. Most of the brands they have outside of the flagship Coke and Pepsi are very similar anyway. I still prefer Mountain Dew over any of the other sodas and I hate drinking Sprite. If I had to choose, I'd probably go for a Dr. Pepper instead.

^Count me as one of them! LOL!! If the iPhone had the screen size of my Note 2 I'd consider one.

Getting back on topic- I prefer Pepsi to Coke, but Coke is good, too. Cherry Coke DESTROYS Cherry Pepsi.

Both Coke and Pepsi aren't as good as RC Cola, IMO.

Honestly, the only soda I really enjoy drinking is Diet Dr Pepper, but if I had to pick between Coke and Pepsi, Pepsi will always win. Which is actually kind of funny, because I live an hour away from Atlanta, the birthplace of Coke. I get so much crap from so many people down here for not liking it.

Sad about Buffalo Wild Wings making the switch.

At first I thought it was strange that I didn't notice this since I go there all the time, then I realized it's because I've never had anything other than beer at BWW. This won't have any impact on me, they could switch to Wal Mart's off brand soda for all I care. As long as they continue to offer a ton of beers on draft I won't notice.

Of course I understand why a lot of people would be annoyed by it though. I just wanted to point out my apparent alcoholism.

^Count me as one of them! LOL!! If the iPhone had the screen size of my Note 2 I'd consider one.

Getting back on topic- I prefer Pepsi to Coke, but Coke is good, too. Cherry Coke DESTROYS Cherry Pepsi.

Both Coke and Pepsi aren't as good as RC Cola, IMO.

R/C is my favorite! Its kinda hard to find sometimes.

I am definitely a Pepsi. It taste a lot better than Coke to me. To me Pepsi is more sweet and Coke is more bitter. But to each their own. If a place serves Coke I am happy to drink it. I want Pepsi with lemon, lime, and vanilla to come back. Coke Freestyle machines help with that void. So every time I see one I get a lemon, vanilla, or lime coke. However, I would LOVE to visit the World of Coke in Georgia sometime to taste all the different kinds of products they have there.