TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst Fast Food Experience

kat11joe

Thought this might be an interesting thread and we will know which places to avoid

My worst experience was at a Subway restaurant in Hemet CA. When we got up to the counter to order our sandwiches, we noticed that there were some flies in the restaurant. Wasn't really that concerned about it since they weren't on the food until they landed on and crawled all over our sandwiches while the guy is making them. He brushed them off and continued making the sandwiches. :shock:

I asked him if he could get us different sandwiches seeing as how the flies have crawled all over and even started mating on our sandwiches UGH! and the guy said " No i'm not gonna do that!" :shock:

I was like "WHAT?! You just saw the flies all over our food and you expect us to eat that?!"

He says " Well it's not my fault people let flies in here."

I said "Nobody said it was your fault but i'm not gonna eat something that flies have been all over. I don't get why you won't serve us food that hasn't been contaminated. "

Then he says " Well i'm not making new sandwiches. The flies aren't my fault. So you don't want these sandwiches then?"

I said "Hell no! You eat it! I will be reporting this store since you refuse to serve uncontaminated food." and we left.

There was no manager in the store for some reason. I did report them and i hope that jerk lost his job. I still can't believe he expected us to buy sandwiches that flies were all over.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a certain Subway several weeks ago...it pretty much ruined our whole day. The particular one we went to is usually understaffed and busy all the time, but they have the best sandwiches. This time though, the two people working there on a Friday at 6 pm were pretty dumb IMO. First of all, the line was wayyy too slow, and the foodmaker dude was pretty much deaf and kept saying "what?" the whole time. I suppose I can't blame him for being frazzled, but honestly.

He kept misunderstanding what we wanted on the sandwich, and what took the cake was when he asked if we wanted oil/vinegar, and before we could answer he drenched the sandwich (resulting in a very large NOOO! AFTER we had told him 2 times we didnt want them!). They were out of important food supplies like tomatoes and pickles. AND the soda machine was broken, no ice and the soda was flat. We ended up taking 2 bags of chips to make up for the horrible service.

^ haha I just read your post on Subway, and wasn't surprised...ALL the Subways need better management.

LOL. This should be an interesting thread. Well, this didn't happen to me. But it was still tramatic. We were taking a road trip and we were at this Taco Bell in this very small town in Northern California. My cousin found a "Short,stiff,curly,black hair!" in her Salad! Yes, it was a pubic hair! We all checked our food...found that there was no hairs in ours.

Michael"Taco Bell still owns!"Thomas

Luckily, we haven't had anything too intense yet...Well, at the taco bell across the street from my house there were a trail of dead ants all along the window frame and on the wall next to where we sat.

Another time, at a TGIF, we come in, wait 15 minutes for a seat and then waited...*insert ticking sound in background* about a good 40 minutes later, a waitress comes up: "Would you guys like some water?" We asked what was going on but didn't get too far...we just left and headed to a Denny's just down the street.

I had my lunch stolen once at Taco Bell.

After ordering, the lady gave me my cup, and I went over to the fountain to fill it up. Just then, I heard "Number 20!" That was my number. When I told the lady behind the counter that I was No. 20, she said, "Oh...that lady just took your order..."

Sure enough, I saw the very last of a lady carrying out a bag. Most likely, she was a hungry, homeless person who was hanging around ready to take someone's food if they weren't right there.

The lady behind the counter realized what had happened and remade my order with no charge. Ever since then, they've required to see the receipt before they "release" the food.

This surely wasn't a bad experience. In fact, we laugh about it now.

Eric

When I was like 10 years old, my mom and I were out running errands. We stopped at Burger King and I got a Whopper Jr. Apparently the meat was bad because when we went to this clothing store next, my stomach started feeling really weird. So I panicked and ran to the bathroom. Got in there and BARFED EVERYWHERE!

-kip-

My worst fast food experience was at the McDonalds at the California Science Center! Theywere 1000 times worse at customer service than Knotts! :shock: I ordered my food, waited for 30 min, they just stuffed orders in a box in no order. I finally left without a refund.

Kevin"Stupid California Science Center McDonalds "Bujold

Wow! I know I'm not so tired that I'm seeing triple now. Another thing happened to my friend...which I think was absolutely hilarious. We took a day and visited San Francisco and look at random things/people. We stopped at the McDonalds across from Fisherman's Wharf and it was packed. I ordered my food, got everything ok and then grabbed us a spot. Next, my friend thought he heard his be called and he grabbed it. We sat down to eat when he realized he had 2 Big Macs instead of his Double Quarterpounder, but had double the fries. He was happy for that until he realized 1) An angered guy was searching for his order and 2) one of the big macs were meatless...just the lettuce, sauce, and buns. After eating one of the burgers we left and headed across the street to finish eating. It was a good laugh due to the fact he had a meatless burger.

• 6 years later...

Mine wasn't a problem with the food or anything but, I was with my brother at a Taco Bell, we just got our food and sat down to eat. Then this family of 4 goes to the counter and orders their food. There food game, and all of the sudden, the dad flipped out because they put sour cream on the tacos he ordered. He began insulting the cashier, flipping chairs over, throwing hot sauce packets around, don't forget, his wife and two kids are watching this, the kids where scared, the employees where scared, and me and my brother were freaked out. Eventually his wife calmed him down as they stormed out of taco bell. Taco bell didn't do anything really wrong here, it's just that guy has some problems.

When I was around 10 years old I was at an In-N-Out with my friends and asked the cashier if they served veggie burgers. They said yes. I received my "veggie burger," which was buns with a small amount of lettuce and tomatoes inside. That was my first and last time eating from In-N-Out.

Knott's Berry Farm

Slowest, worst food service ever. Hard to believe food service is the reason this place even exists. Why it takes a full hour just to get a chicken sandwich when there are only 10 people in line in front of you, I do not know.

Not personal, but I once knew someone who had an Oreo Mcflurry craving. So, he went to one McDonalds to find their machine broken. Next, he went to another McDonalds, and their machine was also broken. Finally, he decided to purchase an Oreo shake from Carl's Jr.

My worst one was at a local Sonic. In the summer they advertise how they are "Even sweeter after dark" and "Open til Midnight or later." Those familiar with the brand now they have all kinds of ice cream treats. Well on night I went about 11, so an hour or so before closing, and my friends and I ordered different ice cream treats. The cashiers response was "We've already cleaned our ice cream machine for the night so you will have to order something else." That did not go over well with us at all.

For those of you near KBF...well.... not close, but if you're within 30 miles of the place there's a burger joint called "Flame's"...

Their food was OKAY, but I had ordered a crispy chicken breast sandwich and it looked beautiful! It smelled nice.. it even tasted great! But then I got to the middle. You know that unmistakable taste of STALE or UNDERCOOKED meat? The chicken was tragically undercooked in the middle. I was forced to throw it away and I couldn't eat for the rest of the day. My coworkers were all "What happened?" "Ewwww!"

Soo... yeah. Oh, and there's an A&W restaurant near a local college, around ten or so miles from KBF in Norwalk....

The food was okay but the bathrooms.... *shudder* It made me gag and nearly lose my lunch.... before I even ate it!

The only reason I didn't just walk outta there was because I had already paid... Why, A&W?

• 2 weeks later...

Once, I went to D.C. with my family, and our tour guide at the Capitol building recommended a burger place called, "The Good Stuff". It looked good, and I was craving a burger. But, my dad insisted that we go to some sandwich chain called "Cosi". The food wasn't good, and the service was bad. But, dad still insisted that we go there again. It was still like the first time. Thank god we don't have it on the west coast.

Edited by E1ticket5

• 2 weeks later...

When I was going home for Thanksgiving last year, I had booked my train later than usual, and got stuck with a 5:15 AM train, no big deal. My sister and I woke up early and got to the train station with plenty of time to spare. We decided to have breakfast at the train station's McDonalds since it's a 24/7 place...so they claim. Apparently the 24 hour McDonalds likes to open at 5 AM. We thought, "Oh well, it's fast food. We'll have it in no time!" The staff doesn't start taking orders until 5:05, and they decide to move slooooow. It took them eight minutes to get us our food. Most of the time, we could see our meal just sitting around waiting for an employee to move it to get wrapped, put in a bag, and handed to us, but the employees were moving so slow despite my sister and I yelling that our train would be leaving in less than five minutes. We finally got our order and RAN to the train. Luckily, Amtrak was running amazing that day and the conductor politely told us that we could take our time. Thank you Amtrak, screw you McDonalds!

About 12 years ago, I was in a Wendy's near my house. The food was fine, other than the service being slow, but what killed it was that I heard a scratching noise from above my head. I looked up, and there was a MOUSE running through one of the light fixtures! Needless to say, we got out money back, and it was a very long time before we went back there.