TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo Story, Please help!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But aren't you able to use Photo Story for taking video clips or footage of Roller Coasters

Nope, you use the game itself to take video clips/photo's of coasters (in the case of video, if you aren't very patient you'd be better off using FRAPS)

Photo Story is just for making photo storyboard type videos, it's not much use in the long run, especially if you have Windows Movie Maker 2 (which afaik comes with Windows XP).

To take photos ingame press F10, to take video ingame press Ctrl-Shift-F11 (be warned, it goes at 1 frame per second but captures in great quality)

The photos are stored in My Documents/My Pictures/RCT3 and the videos are stored in My Documents/My Videos/RCT3.

If you use FRAPS to capture video, the videos will be stored where you have told FRAPS to save them.

• 3 weeks later...

^agreed. I started using Windows movie Maker three this weekend and had a blast. I'll have to post my first movie. It's a POV on my rendition of CLP's Blue Streak, including the 'skunk tunnel'

The only real problems i had was with the audio, which i'm going to re-edit before i upload.

photoStory 3 is fun for quickies, though. My kid used some scanned photos, added some really messed up music and made a story using screenshot from Medal of Honor AA. It was hilarious.