TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ALL POSTERS MUST READ THIS!!!!

Guys (and gals),

We've had a ton of new users lately, and with that a lot of excitement and no one reading the posting rules and Etiquette Announcement, at the top of this page (HINT, HINT).

If you are new here, please read the Stickys and the Announcement pronto. This is a warning to EVERYONE, or we'll start giving out 24 hour timeouts.

I appreciate the excitement and the activity of this forum, but it's getting out of hand again. Let's work together to make this the best RCT/NL/Scream Machines, etc. Forum.

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually browse in this thread for kicks and giggles, seeing what I can apply to my RCT 3 (If I can install it onto my new laptop). However, I probably have posted in this forum only a few times. Lately when I've been seeing new people posting in projects from 2005/2006, I think to myself that whoever posted the park won't post downloads now. They have other parks/coasters to work on and old parks are on their back burners. I will step off my squished soapbox now.

Thank you.

Jarmor will appreciate this topic.

***Oh, and could we please put a rest to the "Roller Coaster Game" thread that keeps popping up to the top of this forum? It's always disappointing to see that there is a new post in the forum, only to find that it belongs to the most pointless (and repetitive) topic on the site. I'm sure it was great in the beginning...but now it's just a 540 page thread used as an easy way to raise your post count.

As for the random bumping of really old threads, I've been deleting those posts to drop the thread back to where it was. That being said, if it's older than four months without a reply, it's dead. Send a PM to the author if you're really interested in the project.

^ Totally agree. That thread has gotten to be pointless, and I'm locking it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...