TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Everyday Objects

So I was wondering what kind of things you see while just doing your normal everyday routines that make you think of coasters. And if so then what coaster.

For instance.

My rabbits debris tray on his cage. When you shake it (after washing it) it wabbles and make a sound that I swear sounds just like Scream!'s lift.

Just curious if anyone else does the same kind of thing.

Or if I am just crazy. Which is VERY likely.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happens everyday at school, haha.

I'll be thinking of a roller coaster, and I'll catch myself moving my pen around like it was the train going through the layout of the coaster I'm thinking of. I'll also do this while making up layouts in my head.

So yeah, you're not crazy. Well, maybe you're crazy. But if that's the case I'm crazy with you, hahaha.

As mentioned above, driving on hilly roads makes me think of coasters.

A huge one that has always captured my attention are the electric racks at dry cleaners that they hang clothes on that go all around the building.

When I was a little kid my Mom used to work at a dry cleaners and I used to hang on the track and ride it around the building. It was awesome!

Conveyor belts also make me think of coasters.

Some drainage systems that run down hills also make me think of coasters, or alpine slides.

Pretty much anything with tunnels as well. Especially trains.

Some structures as well.

This one isn't coaster related, but whenever I see huge antennas, or phone towers/media towers from a distance they always make me think of drop towers.

I know there are more, but it's late and I'm tired.

This doesn’t really count as an everyday object, but the NJ Parkway...I dunno the exit number...your driving through a bay area, before the Absecon area...the road sunk in all along that road. It really felt like you were on "a roller coaster ride....weeeee!!!".

Unfortunately, they paved over the road, so no more roller coaster ride.

When I am bored in school I tend to end up drawing coasters.....*Sigh* I'm a loser.

Same!

Anything can be turned into coaster thoughts. Like oictures and shelves in a room, I connect them with a track in my head.

Also in the car when we pass a field I will design a coaster as we go along the field.

As we speak I am playing with my Ipod charger cable, trying to make a perfect loop!

Whenever I see an empty space of land I think "Coaster!", and then the layout comes into my head. There's also these mountains near my house with a dirtbiking trail, and I can always picture a nice GCI right there. Freeway's can sometimes get me thinking about coasters, and don't forget your lovely banana that reminds you of a pirate ship flat ride.

When I am bored in school I tend to end up drawing coasters.....*Sigh* I'm a loser.

Same!

Anything can be turned into coaster thoughts. Like oictures and shelves in a room, I connect them with a track in my head.

Also in the car when we pass a field I will design a coaster as we go along the field.

As we speak I am playing with my Ipod charger cable, trying to make a perfect loop!

All these were done as a result of in-class inspiration.

SF_Midway2.thumb.jpg.e8a8f6e4897282323ca657ca562f0a50.jpg

191910772_Picture004.thumb.jpg.d5840a0791ff4a1e773e9988314a5914.jpg