TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coming To California Next Week To Ride Coasters!

I do believe that this might be my very first post ever on TPR, so I hope that I don't break any rules or breach etiquette!

I am going to be on the West Coast next week specifically to ride coasters. I plan to visit Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm, Magic Mountain, Belmont Park, Santa Monica Pier and Scandia Amusement Park. (All of this in 4 days no less!)

I would also love to ride The Mummy at Universal, but I can't bring myself to spend $70.00 to ride one coaster! Plus, I probably would not be able to fit it in time-wise either. Oh well, that'll give me a reason to come back!

Now, on to the question...

I am taking this trip all by myself, so I was wondering if there is anyone out there who might have some free time and wants to meet up at any or all of these parks? It would be great to not have to ride alone since it always makes me feel like such a loser to do that!

So, if you've got some free time and you want to ride, let me know!

Thanks!

-Jason

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get into LAX at around noon. I plan to head straight to Belmont Park. According to Mapquest, it is about 2 hours. Of course, that does not account for traffic. I guess I will be there no later than 4pm. Hopefully! I can move my SFMM trip to Wednesday. No problem. I'll just do Knott's on Tuesday!

^ I can't go to Belmont on Monday. Maybe Calicoasters can haha. And I am most likely going to SFMM on Wednesday. Is it your first time? We can get you on everything for sure.(Most likely) But the only thing is that I might want to stay at Goliath for like an hour or so and get some rides in. But that will be towards closing. But just thought i'd warn you.

Yes, it will be my first time at SFMM. That would be great about getting on everything. No worries about wanting to ride Goliath a lot. I probably will want to also. Or, I can just find something else to do. I'll have no trouble keeping up. Don't worry about that. What time will you be getting there? I plan to be there just before opening.