TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mmm... McDonald's

Yesterday I had McDonald´s. I am really curious how it will be in Florida! I am sure there must be one or two burgers we don´t have here!

--Sören

Soren:

Trust me, you'll see a hell of alot of different resturants in the USA.

www.tacobell.com

www.whitecastle.com

You'll see after a week or two in Florida.

Try Taco Bell. One of the best resturants by far in the US.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Oh DUDE! White Castle! Heck yeah! I need to get to one of these soo bad. It's too bad I live on the West Coast. If a frozen burger from white castle that I brought out of a vendig machine is good, I cant even imagine how good a fresh one is! Yeah, I am going to NY this year for a WC burger. Oh, and to pick up some chicks in Times Square on New Years Eve. But thats another story.

Anyways, Mc Donalds is such crap. But somehow I actually ate there on a weekly basis. How could that be? Oh, I don't know. Maybe it had something to do with one being on every freakin' military base. Well, untill they pulled the contract from the one on my base. Now I no longer eat there. And thats a GOOD thing.

It's been at least 6 months since I've eaten at McDonald's, can't stand that place and neither can my stomach. I'd rather have a massive Jimmy Dean's (the restaurant, not some frozen junk) steak quesodilla and fries, even if my insides turn inside out from trying to hold the farts in for the next few hours in a night class.

If a frozen burger from white castle that I brought out of a vendig machine is good, I cant even imagine how good a fresh one is! Yeah, I am going to NY this year for a WC burger.

They sale white castles by the box load in the frozen sections of Sams and BJ's here in Georgia or atleast all the ones ive been to.

Just to add something about McDonalds, for dinner today i had 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fry. My favorite meal from mcdonalds.