TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My High-Quality Widescreen Coaster Wallpaper Collection

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ & ^^^ Seriously, guys, someone did something really nice that they didn't have to do. No need for complaining!

If you think you could do the same or better, then I would welcome you guys to contribute as well and create some awesome photos to share with everyone too.

--Robb

There was definitely post processing on every single one of them...Some more obvious than others.

If there's enough demand, I could probably go back and make them at larger resolutions. Originally I just worked on them for my own computer (which is 1440x900) and figured I'd share them. I still have all of the originals and if I get some free time, I could probably go back and re-make them at higher resolutions.

Either way, I'll keep this thread updated as new ones are produced or updated. Thanks for the comments so far.

I really like the Kumba one--especially since the Busch parks have all introduced the whole "comic book style" for T-shirts and stuff.

Congratulations on making the front page, by the way.

^ I guess that there is some post processing done to them.

BTW couldn't you have done them with a better size like 1920x1200, since scaling up images are far worse then scaling down.

Some of them looks really nice.

Yay WUXGA. . Nice photos