Woman commits suicide, lands on teen.

TheHulk

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

suicide is no laughing matter

Oh but it is when the person lands on someone else.

In all seriousness I was waiting for this to happen to someone, I kinda expected it to happen eventually.

But I feel sorry for the lady that she jumped, and for the kid who she landed on.

People deal with things differently. Even the most morbid events can have random aspects of humor. Sure, this is a tragic event, but the whole "sit back and relax" thing sure throws a bit of a spin on things.

I agree with this. Of course suicide isn't a joking matter, but you can't help and chuckle a bit for that part at least. It was just a very ironic thing that happend within a horrible situation.

No matter what happens, suicide isn't funny.

I find it pretty disturbing that you would laugh at that.

I find the Drinky Crow Show hilarious! And that's pretty much about a suicidal alcohol and sex addicted crow and his monkey friend!

It sucks, but I think it's kind of funny. He's sitting in a chair that says "Sit back and relax" and a woman falls on him.

Ironic? Yes. Funny? I don't believe so.

I'm very sorry if what I said seemed rude. I just don't think the situation should be taken in a humorous manner. It was not my intention to come off that way.

No, you weren't rude at all, simply voicing your opinion, and I understand that!