TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Are you a Screamer, Laugher or WHOOPer?

If it's a great coaster (like Nemesis) i'm a Yesser. I just scream Yes! all the way around. If it's an ok coaster i'm pretty silent. If it's a big tall coaster I'll say OMFG at the peak of the first drop. (I'll probably do that on B&M Hypers) and if it sucks I just go hm.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Millenium Force, I like to talk about how I didn't feel anything going down the first drop, how it isn't forceful, or how I just didn't get any airtime on either of the final two hills.

While I'm in line for coasters I like to bitch when I see people cutting in front of us using a Fast Lane or Q-Bot.

I like to complain about the two hour wait that I just endured before boarding a coaster.

I like to complain about the names of coasters while riding coasters.

I like to complain about the high prices of food and terrible quality of food while on a coaster. Then when I finish riding, I'll go grab a $6 corn dog and $8 beer.

I like to complain about how the ride op brushed my BF's junk, but didn't brush against mine while checking the restraint & seatbelt.

On I-305, I like to complain about the grey-out's or the old style noodles or growl about how Kings Dominion needs another B&M....

Can't wait till I get to ride Skyrush in August when I get to complain about getting spanked with a hard noodle throughtout the entire ride...it's gonna be sooo awesome!

5s7p.jpg.6ad205e70db2ba261d2e4686301bbbe3.jpg

Wah, wah, wah, wahhhhhhhh.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty quiet, but I guess closest to laugher, as I just kinda giggle usually.

That's me natural, I'll throw in whoops and etc sometimes if its just a sick ride.

Only scream when it sincerely happens, which is rare and usually when a ride catches my by surprise like El Toro or Skyrush. That -2Gs the first time had me screaming for dear life

• 8 months later...