TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR PENS! (Yes, pens!)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about TPR bingo daubers for Elissa Bingo? My mom bought a bunch of daubers, and they were really good ones too! She said that they cost around $.70 a piece which isn't too bad, considering you could buy them at bingo halls for around $2 or more. I don't know how much it would cost to personalize one though.

LOL! We actually joked about the TPR Condom thing, but again...wouldn't get much use and godforbid it was defective or something!!!

As for the Bingo Daubers, most people wouldn't use it to be honest, but keep the ideas coming!

Wes, we've talked about and looked into the plastic sports bottle before but I'm not sure how practical it would be.

Sure it's great for the environment and stuff, but you can't really bring it to parks because then you have to store it in a locker, we can't really pour water into them on the bus for people, etc.

Maybe if we do some items to sell on the store that would be a good one that people can use with them in their 'normal lives' but not for trips and stuff.

EDIT...

^We've looked into that also, but keep in mind all the TPR Swag started as, and at this time still is, for trip people only...then a couple of freebies thrown into packages. The License Plate Frame is something I REALLY WANT TO DO in the future!

TPR stationary might be pretty cool for an office or something, to kind of keep up with the pens theme. Or a TPR pencil or pen holder.

I'm not sure if there would be a huge market for it, but TPR head covers for golfers. Or maybe a TPR bowling towel.

Or, how about......... TPR souvenir tickets. You would know who to come to for that

What about TPR bingo daubers for Elissa Bingo? My mom bought a bunch of daubers, and they were really good ones too! She said that they cost around $.70 a piece which isn't too bad, considering you could buy them at bingo halls for around $2 or more. I don't know how much it would cost to personalize one though.

While I agree with Elissa that these would likely not be used, I must say I'm excited that someone mentioned Elissa Bingo. You made my day! I'm working on the 2009 Elissa Bingo Instructional Video as we speak. Hopefully it will amuse.

As far as items go, I still think the single greatest thing I've gotten from the site is the TPR hoodie. I love that thing, and wear it all the time. I really need to get a black one...

dt