TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR PENS! (Yes, pens!)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Wait, magnets? I'm putting in my formal request for a TPR magnet, stat.

Also, an important update: I've found my pen!! It was on a co-worker's desk. I threatened to key their car if it wasn't returned. That seemed to work well. I'm now writing with confidence and pride once again. Thanks, TPR!

^ We did them as an extra goodie for TPR trips one year and then gave away the extras. We always do a "TPR Personalized" item for just about every trip.

We've done mangets, candies, TPR alarm clocks (yes clocks!), TPR bags, TPR panchos, etc, etc....

Basically if you do a TPR trip you'll get loaded up with TPR goodies!

--Robb "We do save a lot of stuff exclusively for the trips." Alvey

Hey BeemerBoy, I have TWO TPR magnets, so one of them is technically "spare"... What's it worth to ya? Make me a deal.

...candies...

I totally read this as candLes and got sooooo excited and jealous!!! I think candles should be next!

"Yeah that Red-Lettered Pen is a collectors item!" (SharkTums)

Of course, that's the one I lost.

For whatever reason, I seem to remember seeing one with green writing, which is why I asked about other colors. But I was mistaken.

Eric

My brain "storms" at interesting times...a bit off-topic, but I thought of a new TPR item: Sugar free "Dan"dies. For the diabetics among us (well, myself included).

And they'll come packaged with a TPR pen.

Eric

LOL! There are tons of items I've considered over the years, and TPR Deodorant did come up!

One of my favorite TPR Goodies is our lip balms! We've had several flavors and cap colors over the years and I got another new one for this years trips!

Robb you also forgot about the TPR Fans!! Those were a godsend in Spain!!!

We have cool TPR Swag...and it keeps getting better!

One of my favorite TPR Goodies is our lip balms! We've had several flavors and cap colors over the years and I got another new one for this years trips!

Robb you also forgot about the TPR Fans!! Those were a godsend in Spain!!!

THERE'S A NEW FLAVOUR?!?!?!

Those fans were amazing. Not that I ever carried mine around (I don't carry anything I don't have to around parks) but I stole other peoples' a few times and they were really good! I was totally baffled by how such flimsy little "blades" could create so much breeze!

I did look into doing TPR Water! Like our own private label, but it was a lot of money.

I'm all for cool TPR Swag, but I'm not going to pay (or then have to charge) a lot more for it...know what I mean? Like the TPR Lip Balms I was able to get at a really decent price, only a little more then just getting a regular ChapStick at the store. But the water bottles were like five times the price of a normal bottle of water!

And yes Lou...NEW FLAVO(U)R!!!!