TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb Alvey on In The Loop Podcast!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Should've asked for more mayo.

And OMG... if we don't talk about any insider information I could totally call in to that.

Restrictions: No sexual innuendo, joke questions, cussing or beer references.

Result: What is your opinion of the man who had his head knocked off at SFOG? 'Cause, y'know... PMW.

Zach, did you even catch Robb saying "PKI Jizz Man"? just wondering...

This was great, Robb! Funny stuff.

-James Dillaman

Haha yeah. It's a combo of the name and title. I saw Diamondback running yesterday after doing some paperwork....

"PKI Jizz In My Pants Man"

I honestly can't control what I say on some of these shows. It basically just spills from the brain out of the mouth.

In my mind all I heard him say was PKI JZ MAN and it instantly translated into PKI JIZZ MAN...which I have a feeling will end up becoming his new nick name for life!!!!

--Robb

I honestly can't control what I say on some of these shows. It basically just spills from the brain out of the mouth.

In my mind all I heard him say was PKI JZ MAN and it instantly translated into PKI JIZZ MAN...which I have a feeling will end up becoming his new nick name for life!!!!

--Robb

I aim to please, Robb

Gee, I sure hope I get all of Coasterboy's contacts, and I sure hope you're feeling generous considering we've passed 2/3 deposit days for the Texas Trip! But then again, you're staying home right?

Maybe you can be Coasterboy for a week, and Coasterboy can be Robb for a week. But I'm sure he'd boot me out of the hotel room for his mom, so I'm having second thoughts.

I'm sure Robb will keep his place on the Texas Trip. I don't think the PTR's would survive without Robb in his speedo at Schlitterbahn! Coasterboy wouldn't survive!

Too funny. Poor Coasterboy is probably still curled up in the fetal position, hugging his blankie.

By the way, where can I download the Nemo ride?

I think he is lying underneath the blankie and hugging his mom. Can we make him an account? Or even better, does he already have one? He says her has seen the pictures, so we need to try to figure out if he is a member. If he is a member... well lets just say I vote for having a coasterboy thread. Also, how come no one told me Tyler had a four year old? I would have sent a gift.

So Robb was the Tyler that asked that question about the Great Nor' Easter & something else CTU Agent AKA Alabama by a chance?

What makes you think that? There are plenty of coaster enthusiasts fascinated by circumcision!

I think your sexy lisp gave you away!

Guy "Sexual Iguana." Koepp

I just got off the phone with coasterboy.

He wanted to let everyone know that he would be happy to respond to all your comments, but unfortunately his mom has a phobia of TPR.....

Chris "Calling Her Shrink" Con