TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb Alvey on In The Loop Podcast!

Listen to the podcast here: (you don't need an iPod to listen to it!)

http://www.coastercrew.com/intheloop.php?action=play&fileid=201

It was a awesome good time trying to derail CoasterBoy's honest attempt to have a "Serious" show!

We cover everything from Michael Vick's Penis to Texting Ryan; from circumcision on a roller coaster to Dolly Parton's boobs!

Listen to TPR and CC members call in and ask CoasterBoy totally random stuff!

I promise you will be VERY entertained!

Enjoy.

--Robb

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I'm 20 minutes into it and it is so funny how professional Coasterboy is trying to keep the show, but you are changing the directions a bunch with jokes (That he's not getting!) This guy deserves a coaster trip that doesn't invlove Mom phobia! He's 20, he should be able to go without her...?

Robb, you need your own podcast man. We all know you have product deadlines at work, coaster trips to plan, dvds to edit and a baby to keep track of, but you would do pretty well with one. You're jovial, have a good sense of humor and a voice that doesnt scare people away

BTW Piers, those sounds you heard are what as known as in the broadcasting business as "drops", usually a sound fx that adds to the said "ambiance" of the broadcast

He is definitly a character I'll give him that! He kept talking about his Mom's phobias, but clearly he shares the same and maybe even a like more like TPR Phobia!

I had Ryan's #, but after listening to the end of the show, I decided I didn't want to get involved! I should Email Dan about this.

I have not laughed so hard in ages! Robb, definately think you should do a Podcast....maybe a monthly one or something, so as not to interfere too much with work etc...

You owned Coasterboy!!!

EDIT - just got to the end of the PODCast......laughing even more now!!!

Andrew

I'm not a big fan of podcasts but this one was all kinds of awesome! I was when you were describing TPR's quality. "6...maybe 6.5 on a good day." Classic! I've never met you Robb, but after listening to this I know we'd get along quite well. Keep the good stuff coming!