TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite type of ride

Hey everyone! How's everyone doing? I don't have too many coaster rides under my belt so I thought I would ask a burning question i've had about different types of coasters. What would be your personal favorite type of coaster. Some examples would be Intamin wooden plug and play, B&M dive coasters, Intamin Giga Coaster, B&M floorless ect. you get the idea. I'm very interested to see what people say because I haven't been on many roller coasters. If you don't have a clear favorite you can just list your favorites. I hope everyone can enjoy this thread.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy intense and fast coasters that are very re-rideable. Some examples would be California Screamin' and Xcelerator. Both are pretty intense with airtime/speed, but are not the most intense rides. I like fun rides that provide quite a bit of thrill, also.

My favorite types of coasters are definitely floorless and launched coasters. Wood coasters aren't really my thing, but that's probably because I haven't really ridden a really good woodie yet.

I'm a sucker for lots of airtime.