TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things you’ve ever said on a forum

Jds03

So, I was recently looking through some of my archived posts on a site that is now closed, but used to be my most active forum when I was a rambling, horrible-spelling 13-year-old and I had to laugh at allot of them, they were just too great.

I figured it would be fun to have a topic where everyone can laugh at themselves and look back at their dumb moments that everyone else on TPR hasn’t seen before. You know, spread the stupidity over the roller coaster community, after all stupidity is a terrible thing to waste.

So here are a couple of my favorite old posts of mine. They may be really badly spelled, asking something incredibly dumb, or just completely pointless. So without further a due, let stupid be as stupid does….wait, I got that quote wrong...

i think evenutly Cedarfair will takeover sixflages and the parks will have much better quality and be much freindlier.

Refering to Viper at SFGadv:

if this peice of garbage wasent built i couldhave gone on Ultra Twister. i bee at SFA the day it reopens there. its relly unique.

i know that almost all the B&M costers have the exat same track (exept for diving machene) so i was just wondering if it was posible to convert an inverted coaster like batman: the ride into a flying coaster like super man without changing the track. they would have to change the station i know. but seriosly, how cool would it be to ride batman the ride in a flying car. then we can just forget about S:UF and hopefully it will be demolished.

i just noticed that in the quene for toro they planted little chili pepper plants. i was wondering if there safe to eat or if six flages wants you to eat them. its weird my brother ate one and he said it tasted fine. has anny one else tryed it?

tmaby thats where they get the pepers for that resterant . ( i can tremember its name right now)

About a year later:

OMG! I FOUND SOME OF THE EL TORO PEPPERS IN THE BACK OF MY FREEZER!

i was wondering about the name maverick. is'n that a jet? why is it going in fronteir town then?

Really stupid rant:

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! why, why, why?!? why does six flages give the idiot who got them in 2 billon debt and extra 300,000 a year?!?! for what!!! just destoying the reputatoin of the worlds largest amusment park courperation? man, life would be really easy as shapiro, just build a couple muilt millon dollar coaster you can pay for, sell some of your premir parks, make every park have 20 baby lands, and and advertize the WIGGLES!! WHY THE WIGGLES!!?!? im just realy pissed now, exuse me wile i smash my head on the coffie table untill blood comes out of my ears ( wich i do alot)

Dakota Fanning is an alien.

KKrocksmysocks loves poop, and according to Medieval he has issues for loving poop. Overlord asked Medieval if he was the one to speak that KKrocksmysocks has issues. KKrocksmysocks now says that Overlord and Medieval hate him because hes Gwyneth Paltrow. Gabe Morales said that josh sehnert is posting what is happening in the completely pointless topic, and Medieval said he is going to ban everyone because they are stupid, but Gabe said he is not going to be banned because he is not stupid, but Medieval says he is still going to ban him because he is stupid. I Chill wants to be t3h B4nz0r3d!!!111!!1!shift+1!!1 And Fjask and KKrocksmysocks don't have school so KKrocksmysocks is watching Michal Jackson sing the star spangled banner. josh sehnert is angry because he didn't get off or get delayed even though it snowed and flooded. josh sehnert likes to talk in 3rd person.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I think he meant posts as in YOUR dumb posts, not other people's posts. Seriously, that'd be uncalled for you got your post taken off this site and made fun of on another site. Please be polite and post yours only, not other's

I have a couple from RCT2.com and the acheived RCT station that are worthy of this thread...stay tuned...

^ If I said anything dumb on ANY message board, and somehow somebdoy copied/pasted it on another message board for the world to see, a lot of people would definately make fun of me! I'd probably feel dumb about it, but in general I'd probably just ignore it (if I knew about it somehow).

In fact there's a whole thread about making fun of dumb posts on this message board. Not to mention making fun of the GP for getting facts wrong about roller coasters isn't being all that polite either.

Yes I mean your own posts, from a long time ago, just so we can all have a laugh about how much (or how little) you’ve changed. When I first got into coaster forums I could barley type or spell correctly, and the mods on the site I was on didn’t really care about spelling to much, so I got away with allot. Hahaha

So yeah, basically any of your old posts that are dumb you can post here. It’s not so much about being about on other forums, in fact if some people don’t remember; you can post your old posts from TPR here. It’s more about laughing at yourself, that way other people can’t get any satisfaction when they try tell you how dumb you are!

And yes… This is a spin off of a topic which is a spin off of another topic.