TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Have you ever seen a celebrity at a theme park?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at BGE the day Fabio got goosed. My brother and I were among the first 10 or so in line when he walked by in his Apollo costume.

After he was out of earshot I made a comment saying I bet everyone 20 bucks he gets a nosebleed from the height.

When the train came around the brakerun everyone started laughing and I was telling them to pay up.

When I worked at Disneyland, I saw...

Kobe Bryant (A mob was gathering at the exit waiting for him to get off of Pirates and I walked him backstage behind the bayou so he could escape!)

Kirsten Dunst (Saw her enter the Haunted Mansion foyer when I was at that position)

Johnny Depp (Operated Pirates during his ride through with Make-A-Wish kids right before the Dead Man's Chest Premiere)

Hugh Hefner w/ 3 Playboy bunnies (I was in the expanding room at the Haunted Mansion with them!

Seth Green (unloaded him at Pirates)

Brad Garret (loaded him onto Pirates)

Mickey Rooney (loaded him onto Pirates)

Nicholas Cage

Chris "Jesus" Ferguson

There are many others that I am forgetting. One sees many celebrities while working at Disneyland.

Oh, and this one time in 2002 I was operating Flashback at SFMM and Robb and Elissa rode.

Back when i was a cashier at magic in about '04 probably, i got xzibit to yell at me cause i wouldn't sell his well over 54" kid a child priced ticket. i've seen countless others as well. The most memorable was probably T.I. people, especially teenage girls, swarmed him at the gate and he pretty much just turned right around and left

Back in 2007 I saw the Weasley twins (from Harry Potter) in Enchanted Oak at IOA. My friends and I were the only ones to recognize them lol. We ended up getting some autographs . Now that I think about it, maybe they were there because they knew about the HP project...

I swear I saw Rob Zombie(the biggest BAMF on earth) at Knott's scary farm three years ago.

I saw Jonathan Davis and Monkey from korn at Disneyland

I was at Disneyland while Marilyn Manson was their. If you ever want to hear the best conversations ever go when someone "controversial" is there. It is kind of awesomely hilarious to see moms with a four year old talking about Marylin Manson(seeing him live this summer at mayhem)

The Mom behind me: You know he was responsible for Columbine right(in a very loud voice)

The lady behind her: I don't know what is wrong with him. He has always been strange, I guess he just never found Jesus(something like that)

Metal head 1 in front of me: &^%$ Jesus

Metal Head behind me: Manson is Jesus

Needless to say, the guys got really dirty looks, but I gave both high fives, even though they totally put down my religion. They were awesome.

Also, most people don't know who this band is, but I saw Suicide Silence leaving the house of blues after their set with Hollywood Undead(I think) they were the opening act.

I saw Nikki Webster(if you saw the opening ceremony of 2000 Sydney Olympics, she was the little girl who sung. Shes 20 now and off the rails) at SeaWorld in Gold Coast Australia. In lik 2003

And end of last year i saw Bindi Irwin(i dont know what it is. but theres something wrong with that girl) and her "remaining" family at WetnWild Gold Coast. Terri Irwin is a sycho sycho woman.

Robby

In 2007 I was at Six Flags Great America. In the Cartoon Network section, I met Steve Wilcos (a few months before his show debut; he had just left Jerry Springer). I said I was a fan, and he thanked me and told me to make sure to watch his show when it aired.

A bunch. But my favorite was Jason Kidd at Great Adventure. He and his wife skipped the line for Kingda Ka and boarded a train or two in front of me. I'm never one to hold back my opinions, so while everyone was oohing and ahhhing, I said, "Hey chump, until you at least win a championship, the line starts two hours from this point like everyone else." He was playing for the New Jersey Nets at the time, so naturally it wasn't a very popular comment. Oh well.