TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it as always! The colors are spot on for Six Flags. The only problem is it looks TOO good for Six Flags! I especially love the trampolines inside that last turn. I caught a couple glimpses of the station, but it looks especially Six Flags!

the landscaping was pretty amazing! It looks unbelievable though.

They should create more theme parks or places like that in Asia. Most of the best theme parks are in the West or the US, to be specific. I hope there are more in the Asia. Or the Japanese would think of investing more in Asia to establish cool and techy rides kids and adults will enjoy

26th Season

Today was my first day back in town and, of course, the first thing to do was swing by the park to check out Tony Hawk's Big Spin.

If you park in one of the east lots, you'll get a great close-up view of the coaster.

It's great to be back here!

The Gotham City Arcade was demolished to make a more obvious entry to this area of the park.

There's lots of room for expansion in this corner of the park.

You can't miss the entrance!

As for the ride itself, it's not my favorite, although I'm sure the younger crowd loves it.

I'll have more photos soon.

Signing off,

Tommy

Another awesome addition to SFSC (I actually dig the Gerstlauer spinners). Better than a Dark Knight clone.

All this time I never realized that the back part of Batman was against a cliff. That was a surprise for me to see. That spot next to THBS could be a Huss Giant Frisbee.

26th Season

There hasn't been much activity around the old Chaos site.

The large plot of land betweenTony Hawk's Big Spin and Batman is where SkyCoaster once stood. I would think that this area would make for prime real estate for another expansion. Wiggle's World, anyone?

The Xtreme Trampolines are also very popular, but the price to jump is pretty high.

The coaster is pretty intense for a "family" coaster.

It doesn't have the best capacity, but the ride ops have done a good job keeping the lines moving.

Signing off,

Tommy

26th Season

I went to the park for a few hours today. The crowds have been steady, not too heavy, but not light either. I guess this is so-so for Six Flags!

I had no idea a Ben and Jerry's opened at the park this year! It's a very easy-to-miss location. The prices are outrageous. Don't say I didn't warn you!

The crowds are still flocking to Tony Hawk.

As well as the trampolines.

The park's been different since I returned, but I can't put my finger on it. Hopefully things will pick up as this season progresses.

Signing off,

Tommy

26th Season

We're in the middle of July and the weather is hot. This has been one of the hottest summers on record. Six Flags as a whole isn't doing well either. Hopefully we'll see them rebound next year, but I'm not so sure.

The Great Swings is one of the oldest rides at the park... just an FYI.

Let's go to the most popular attraction at the park!

The lines have been incredibly long the last couple of weeks...

...which is interesting because the park hasn't been that crowded!

Superman was down for a part of the day.

I've been told that Deer Park Plunge's days are very numbered. Hmm...

Green Falcon had a long line... but the ride was worth the wait.

I'll have another update on Wednesday!

Signing off,

Tommy