TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, I would like to announce that I will be attending the University of Memphis this fall seeking a degree in Hospitality and Resort Management. Yes, that does mean that I will not be able to bring you guys as frequent updates as I can. I am incredibly excited and can't wait to beging this next stage of my life.

With that being said, here's today's update!

I love Washout. I hope the park never removes it.

Green Falcon's line was short for a Saturday. I took advantage of that!

Firebomb had a late opening. It didn't open until early afternoon.

Along with the more vibrant paint job, they've also spruced up Derecho's entrance area a bit. And the coaster is a bit smoother this season!

Signing off,

Tommy

Yepp. Im gonna agree with ghost here. I've always loved Hawaiian Escape as well as this, as they've been the only RCT3 parks that I've ever been interested in. But I think the time has come for me to say that this has passed HE on the awesomeness level.

Thanks guys! I always want to improve upon previous projects.

24th Season

The summer season at Six Flags South Carolina is moving along steadily despite the problems facing Six Flags as a whole. Rumors are swirling about which parks will be put up for sale and Six Flags South Carolina is not out of the question. I don't quite understand how one of the seemingly better properties would be put up for sale so let's hope that it's only a rumor. I suppose time will tell.

Firebomb was closed for two as soon as I got to the park. This is getting old!

I arrived late in the afternoon so I didn't feel like sticking around to get a ride in.

I just now noticed the extra support on V2 that was added during the offseason. A similar support was added at the Six Flags Great America V2.

This ride's quickly getting on my bad list.

Signing off,

Tommy

24th Season

I apologize for the sporadic updates. I leave for school in only a few months and have been very busy making all the necessary preparations. There hasn't been much news that pertains to SFSC specifically, except that it WAS NOT on the list of parks up for sale. I see that as a good thing, but some have differing thoughts.

Only a few more weeks of being able to see this when I choose to.

V2 (operating) is always a good thing to see when you arrive at the park.

Is it just me, or is Undertaker overdue for a new coat of paint?

At least Derecho got a new coat for its 30th anniversary!

Signing off,

Tommy

24th Season

I spent the entire day at the park but didn't spend the entire day taking pictures. I went with a group of friends and got so caught up that I forgot to take that many pictures.

The park surprisingly wasn't that crowded today! That meant lots of rides on all of the coasters.

Although it's not the same as when Vulture stood over Thunder River, Green Falcon works.

Firebomb!

Have a great day!

Signing off,

Tommy

^ You must have an AMAZING computer. I went back a few pages and realized there were MAJOR coasters I forgot about, for example, I forgot all about superman. I hope a skyride gets built... I want an overview of this park, because I have never thought about the MASSIVE size of this thing!