TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

I wonder if it's a Premier Rides LIM Spaghetti Bowl coaster (Joker's Jinx, Poltergeist, Flight of Fear (Both), Mr. Freeze (Both) etc.) All but the Flight of Fear coasters that I listed are featured at various Six Flags parks.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: If you liked CD5Productions on Facebook, relike the page. I had to make a new one. The twitter is still the same. I've already posted a couple of teasers!

19th Season

I've been told that the new ride will be a prototype of some kind. Hmm...

Scooby Doo was closed for a couple hours earlier in the morning but reopened around noon.

I heard the Greenway Cafe will be closing within a few years. I wonder what will replace it...

Tidal Wave looks lonely over here! Hopefully the park will change that in a few years.

Derecho desperately needs a new coat of paint!

Fortunately, though, the ride itself is in decent shape.

I hope it sticks around for years to come!

The new ride's announcement will happen sometime early next week.

- Joe

After recent tweets, The next coaster coming to SFSC will not be "standing." What we know: It's a B&M. It's under 200ft. It cannot be a Floorless nor a Hyper (as both of which were not introduced until 1999). We can deduce since it is not a Stand-up that it is a standard looper similar to Dragon Khan and Kumba. Usual for SFI.

So many good guesses! Some are more right than others, though.

19th Season

Believe it or not, we've come to the end of the 1997 season. Time flies when you're having run, right? Today is Sunday - I would hope that the announcement would take place tomorrow... Who knows? I've heard that pieces of the new ride have already begun arriving, but Six Flags is keeping them out of the public eye. Hmm...

I wonder if the new ride will top Batman in height.

Hopefully it will be more intense than Vulture.

We do know it's a prototype, so it will be like nothing we've ever seen before.

Chaos was open all day today!

I realized a show hasn't been seen here all season. I hope they put it to better use next season.

All the restaurants started to close - I realized I didn't have much time.

I'm tried to squeeze in as many rides as I could before the gates closed for the season.

See you soon!

- Joe

Wait, I just remembered! SFMM was having technical problems with S:TE when they tried to open it in 1996! That's what it is! It would fit in the area that Viper was once in!

No no no. Read carefully:

My source told me this ride was installed at two other Six Flags properties, and due to the significant problems that have arose surrounding those two rides, Six Flags South Carolina management is happy that we are no longer receiving this attraction.

IT WON'T BE THAT RIDE.

I read through the twitter, the only thing that suggests a B&M is that teaser shot, unless I missed something?

What about Volcano: The Blast Coaster? Wasnt it the first to use LIMs on an invert when it openned in 1998?

If it is a B&M it would have to be a Dive Coaster, floorless is a year away. Anyway, whatever it is, it's going to be great being from you. Cant wait.

It could also be a Vekoma Flying Dutchman coaster, the first one opened in 2000, so a prototype is a very strong possibilty

After recent tweets, The next coaster coming to SFSC will not be "standing." What we know: It's a B&M. It's under 200ft. It cannot be a Floorless nor a Hyper (as both of which were not introduced until 1999). We can deduce since it is not a Stand-up that it is a standard looper similar to Dragon Khan and Kumba. Usual for SFI.

But it is a prototype, and B&M usually build the prototype of a new coaster design as the first of it's kind, i.e. Batman: The Ride at Great America, I honestly think it will be an S&S coaster