TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good things must come to end, and this was a truly fantastic project.

Now then, who's going to be the next person to have a thread we follow religiously for two years?

It's been awesome to see this project from beginning to finish. You have no doubt inspired mass amounts of creativity in the community, and you really deserve tons of credit, as no other RCT park has been able to pull off the realism that you have managed to present. Amazing job, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Wonderful job on the park and a great farewell post. I can't wait to see your next projects. You continue to improve your RCT3 building prowess. It is a shame that RCT3 lags so badly. I would have loved to have been able to look at your park. The best way for one to improve something is to learn from those that are great. You have tons of talent. Best of luck in your future endeavors in game and in life.

Even though im the 10+ person to say this, AMAZING JOB! This park blew me away everytime. RCT3 is hard to make look beautiful and realistic at the same time and you sir have done this. This must be one of the if not greatest RCT3 parks ever created. I've followed before I was even on the site and it's been a great ride ever since. I can't wait for the next park (*crosses fingers for Cedar Fair of Busch Gardens*) BRAVO!

^ I'm pretty sure he'll do something about it.

Thank you!

This park has been an amazing experience and I'm especially glad to see you've given this park a spectacular ending. Having followed some of your other parks, I've noticed that you sometimes have a habit of leaving us hanging .

I'm very excited to see your next project(s) and I'll definitely be sure to follow them to the very end like I did with this one. Keep up the amazing work!

Unlike some of the people here, I wasn't fortunate enough to be following this from the beginning

However, I have taken the time yesterday and today to read every single post in this thread start to finish and loved every friggin minute of it. I got more attached to the story of this park than I ever thought possible. I had to constantly remind myself that this wasn't a real park! Good job, sir. Good. Job. I really hope you do another one of these parks in the future

I dont post much on this website, but I view it pretty much everyday. After seeing the amazing work that you did on this park I had to tell you what an amazing job you did. Keep up the amazing work with any parks you continue to do in the future. I wish this park was real....

I dont post much on this website, but I view it pretty much everyday. After seeing the amazing work that you did on this park I had to tell you what an amazing job you did. Keep up the amazing work with any parks you continue to do in the future. I wish this park was real....

That's exactly the same way I feel. Hope that you can take the experience from this park and make an even better one to come!

So much better than Hershey.

I've never really had an RCT3 park inspire me as much as this; Undertaker is a ride I have yet to successfully remake in RCT2!

Fantastic work this is one of those projects where I really did want to finally open up RCT3 and give it a shot.

SFoG meet soon?

Great Park!! Been following this park since the first post. I going to miss looking forward to see what happened to the park! This project will be greatly missed. Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad this park is over! I have been following this since it was the humble Charleston Gardens and to see it develop into this great theme park is a really great spectacle. CD5 you should be very proud of this achievement, not many people can keep a RCT3 park running for this many pages!

The replies that I have read have really moved me. I guess I had no idea how much the park inspired others. I appreciate so much the kind words that you have shared with me over the past couple of days. It saddens me to no longer bring you updates of this park, but I look forward to sharing with you what's to come.

Because a hacker deleted all of my YouTube videos, I have had to re-upload the SFSC videos. You will find them below:

Tony Hawk's Big Spin:

Undertaker:

Batman: The Ride:

Charleston Gardens Amusement Park Medley: