TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

WTF is it?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA someone just explained the joke i had not realized yet to me. If you type X and D with no spaces it types i like small boys in tight. Thats pretty clever but not funny i did not know that i would add it and now i get it. read my post but replace what it says about small boys with X D and it makes since haha. Thank you for a good laugh TPR! Sorry for double posting and just to prove it I will type X D without a space. X D= XD

Edited by inflameswetrust21

Inflameswetrust.. After we found out you like small boys in tights, we called rob in Germany. He was so mad he decided to hire someone to construct a light brite setup showing your true feelings. Honestly... You should probably lock your doors and watch out for police cars.

Chris "Good Luck" Connolly

Inflameswetrust.. After we found out you like small boys in tights, we called rob in Germany. He was so mad he decided to hire someone to construct a light brite setup showing your true feelings. Honestly... You should probably lock your doors and watch out for police cars.

Chris "Good Luck" Connolly

read what it says above you and try it for yourself

^^Do you think you did someting illegal?

Do you think Robb is even wasting his time following this thread? He's on a plane, and if he is aware of the last two pages of the thread, I'm sure he is laughing too hard to call the cops.

Do you realize that gullible is not in the dictionary?

Edited by larrygator