TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bacon Thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried chocolate dipped bacon last December (since I had some bacon and some extra chocolate on hand). Unfortunately I only had maple flavored bacon and bittersweet chocolate. There was a bit of a flavor clash working there; but I think that regular bacon and milk chocolate may have potential.

Here is another artery clogger from Bacon Today:

baconfattycheeseburger-300x199.jpg.096be766cbf8a0b4cba486bfe14ef46d.jpg

The bacon fatty cheeseburger: Two bacon grilled cheese sandwiches used as a bun for a bacon cheeseburger

This thread has made me want to eat.... bacon of course. My nickname is actually 'Bacon" to some of my friends, those poor people who have had the (unfortunate) pleasure of attending a breakfast buffet, which is the only true way to enjoy bacon, lol, with me. The bacon weave looks good, I am going to make that this summer, but it may need some more bacon.

Hmmmmmm... a topic with MEAT in it? And I'd yet to post? I must be slipping...

Bacon: PROOF that food is BAD for you and is SO TASTY TOO... Nothing like having a nice thick slab of back fried nicely- or used in soups (French Onion comes to mind) or wrapped around a nice shaft of apsaragus the grilled, or with a good hamburger. It's one of the Animal Kingdom's finest products- and one we should all celebrate!

MEAT! MEAT! MEAT!

I take the yummy strips of meat, put 'em in the frying pan, a little salt, some pepper, let's not let it be bland, make sure the bacon is juicy, before you're doing so, unless you want your bacon, to taste like bad flavored joe! Watch the bacon sizzle, watch the juice a-flow, watch as your mouth fizzles, you've become a bacon ho, the bacon on one side turns a crisp, flip it over now, repeat this same process, to make breakfast bacon, you've just learned how!

Guess whats better than bacon, TACOS!

WRONG! Bacon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tacos

Bacon is easily one of my most favorite foods. Because its so bad, my health nut parents refuse to buy it. In fact, my mom recently bought a bag of bacon bits that she may be returning because it's unhealthy.

Guess whats better than bacon, TACOS!

WRONG! Bacon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tacos

Bacon is easily one of my most favorite foods. Because its so bad, my health nut parents refuse to buy it. In fact, my mom recently bought a bag of bacon bits that she may be returning because it's unhealthy.

LOL thats hillarious.

What about bacon tacos, kind of like a breakfast burrito. Replace the beef with bacon, or just combie bacon wth beef!

airtime>>>>>bacon

^^^ Gerd, way to keep abreast of quality combinations.

Thought of you all this past week when I tried Turkey Bacon for the first time. Definitely tasty and a good non-bacon bacon. Next grocery run will see one or both.

One of my friends sent me the following link. Talk about WOW!

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

The pics below are just the tip bacon strip my friends.

i2dw5nf19kka8dhxOxurvp0ho1_500.jpg.98b394998cf6e0703f47208618035f25.jpg

Bacon Beer-itos.

i2dw5nf19js7lpyeGFdbk7bGo1_500.jpg.93ce7e745fa391318f8dd7181eda54e4.jpg

The Mega Mel Burger

i2dw5nf19kx3215zO37YgggGo1_500.jpg.0d20d015352dd9ece421ee94feb28ecd.jpg

The Porkgasm

• 3 weeks later...