TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world are Robb & Elissa? Part III

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGH!!! Im so silly. The chocolate bar reveals it all.

Okay

Double Decker- Which city of the world has MORE double deckers then any???? London which is in...ENGLAND!!!!

Lion- Englands main Symbol is the Lion.

The two main symbols of England are the St George's Cross (the English flag), and the Three Lions coat of arms of England.

Done. There in England. Not Sure why. But thats where they are.

Robby

If it is the Glorious Britain store in Heathrow's T5, or I think in any of the terminals, then they are in the departures lounge not the arrivals. Which means that Heathrow must be a stop off point for the next leg of their journey. So their next stop can't be Thorpe Park for Saw the Ride.

With all the hints of Saw could it be a red herring and we're actually looking for another ride that would be linked to Saw, perhaps a ride that needs a saw to be built like a wooden coaster. So could they be headed to Freizeitpark Plohn for El Toro.

If it is the Glorious Britain store in Heathrow's T5, or I think in any of the terminals, then they are in the departures lounge not the arrivals. Which means that Heathrow must be a stop off point for the next leg of their journey. So their next stop can't be Thorpe Park for Saw the Ride.

With all the hints of Saw could it be a red herring and we're actually looking for another ride that would be linked to Saw, perhaps a ride that needs a saw to be built like a wooden coaster. So could they be headed to Freizeitpark Plohn for El Toro.

good observation! if you're right that's awesome, i would have never caught it but then again i've never flown in or out of Heathrow. I'm convinced they're headed out to Thorpe Park for the Saw preview.

This is a list of all Glorious Britain stores.....

Heathrow T1 (airside)

Heathrow T2 (airside)

Heathrow T3 (landside)

Heathrow T3 (airside)

Heathrow T4 (airside)

Heathrow T5 (airside)

Heathrow T5 (landside)

Gatwick North (airside)

Stansted (airside)

Windsor (High Street)

Maybe they are checking out Legolands new attraction?

Saw will be amazing, themeing look spectacular!

Rob

My guess is you guys are connecting through England at an airport near Lou. As far as a final destination, I have not a clue, though i am very doubtful that it would be GeForce as someone suggested. Though Europa Park is a little more likely. If that is the destination, I am very very jealous.

In Terminal 5, the Glorious Britain store is as you say in departures, however it is before security, so there is a possibility of anyone wanting to visit it, just walking right into it.....also as these photos were posted whilst Robb and Elissa were in America I think they are probably just from an old trip to be used as clues for destination.

My personal opinion still stands.....the UK for something....more than likely Saw though.

Andrew

Hmmm. robb said he won't be able to post until tomorrow which makes it sound like terminal five....

I have no idea where they are going and to be honest, even after reading this entire thread I hae no idea where they have been. All I can tell you is that it encouraged me to buy a lion bar for the first time since I left college 4 years ago so thanks for that. It was more than yummy

Hmmm. robb said he won't be able to post until tomorrow which makes it sound like terminal five....

I have no idea where they are going and to be honest, even after reading this entire thread I hae no idea where they have been. All I can tell you is that it encouraged me to buy a lion bar for the first time since I left college 4 years ago so thanks for that. It was more than yummy

Lion bars are great........until you get it stuck in your teeth!!!!

Must be a long haul flight if Robb cannot post for a day.....if he was going home, that can only be a few hours flight surely?

Andrew

^ I am positive that a "Where in the world is Big Mike" will be even more popular.

Thanks.

I will agree with CTU Agent's post after this one, there is no way I could even pull in this much excitement and views even if I did ten times the self promoting I am doing now! lol It's exhausting just doing what I am doing

I am completely satisfied having my little slice of the TPR pie, all of which makes Theme Park Review a better place to visit and entertain.

Robb will always be the "Ace" in the TPR deck of cards, and Elissa is the best "Queen" there is, and I figure Big Mike is the "Joker" card that you throw out when you open the deck!

I am still sticking with my exclusive guess of Happy Valley!

Peace, Big Mike

I will agree with CTU Agent's post after this one, there is no way I could even pull in this much excitement and views even if I did ten times the self promoting I am doing now! lol It's exhausting just doing what I am doing

I am completely satisfied having my little slice of the TPR pie, all of which makes Theme Park Review a better place to visit and entertain.

Robb will always be the "Ace" in the TPR deck of cards, and Elissa is the best "Queen" there is, and I figure Big Mike is the "Joker" card that you throw out when you open the deck!

I am still sticking with my exclusive guess of Happy Valley!

Peace, Big Mike

I have to say, your topic was awesome though Big Mike, really enjoyed reading it thoroughly!

Mmm, Happy Valley is a good thought, are you thinking direct flight there or going via somewhere?

Andrew

andyuk200523 wrote:
My personal opinion still stands.....the UK for something....more than likely Saw though.

Andrew

I think this is possible, there's a media day at Thorpe Park on Friday 13th March for Saw.

Or, maybe more importantly, the Coaster Club day on Thursday!

(not that I actually think they're coming for Saw, I'd like to maintain that's a massive red herring, simply because it would be hilarious!)

(... though, if it is Saw, may see y'all there )

Do you guys ever leave home without Joey?

...Apparently Joey goes everywhere that Robb and Elissa go. Does he have a life or am I missing something?

What's the sudden obsession with the Jew? It is still okay to travel with friends, isn't it?

Oh, and Gold Reef City.

Do you guys ever leave home without Joey?

...Apparently Joey goes everywhere that Robb and Elissa go. Does he have a life or am I missing something?

What's the sudden obsession with the Jew? It is still okay to travel with friends, isn't it?

Oh, and Gold Reef City.

I'm starting to think the real relationship is between Joey and Robb and Elissa is a beard.