TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world are Robb & Elissa? Part III

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason the arrivals aren't showing correct daylight savings time... YEG to MSP to LAX... I'm going with WES (the guy, not the airport)...

I'm happy to reveal the final secret... KidTums is already at Thorpe Park testing Saw...

Aslintepreter... My wife is NIC Master.. Unfortunately only you and I know what that means.. We were going to sign clues thats we made up (sorry) to you but we couldn't find our webcam.

Edit.. you should be watching amazing race.

Random Guess -- Wings--- Earl's

The wings - from Hooters? The chip with the phrase on it reminded me of that. I took a pic of a bunch of them cuz it was just very funny last time I went.

I sure hope you are having lots of fun on your multiple destination trip!

Aslintepreter... My wife is NIC Master.. Unfortunately only you and I know what that means.. We were going to sign clues thats we made up (sorry) to you but we couldn't find our webcam.

Edit.. you should be watching amazing race.

Random Guess -- Wings--- Earl's

You are right!!! i am sure very few other people here know what we are talking about! We live in the midwest and use a different evaluation/rating system. My wife and I are both interpreters and hold the same certifications as your wife does...we have master in one and comprehensive in the other....different titles for the same thing!

I totally forgot about the amazing race, I caught the end of it...thanks! That mom signs half way descent for a hearing parent, at least they can understand each other!

Check out our Photo trip report from last week so you can see what we look like..

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49688

Yeah Kristin is only 26.. so she was after the CI/CT tests which is another test as you probably know..... I don't know much about the whole thing except what I'm told. We are checking out your TR now..

Everyone else.. sorry for the off topic stuff.

Ok everyone. Here is the last clue for today as I won't be able to post again until tomorrow most likely. I hope you can figure this out!

BTW, if someone can figure out that wings & Blazin photo I'll give you bonus points!

--Robb

Wait, there's a meaning behind the bdubbs wings and Blazin pic?! Hmmm

^Good guess but if I was on that flight how would I be posting right now??!!?

Seeing as your flight didn't leave till 7:21p CDT its entirely possible for you to be posting at 6:50p CDT. So yeah, I guess you're just going home

This one was all too easy to figure out once it was determined you were in Minneapolis. There are basically two ways to get to Edmonton on SkyTeam flights - through Salt Lake City on some Sky West crap or whatever, and Minneapolis.. not that I've ever looked at (and once booked only to have Elissa cancel!!) flights up there. I was thinking Australia at first since Virgin had that good sale a few weeks ago, but then you flew over mountains and that killed that idea. The getting a locker photo nailed it on MSP/Camp Snoopy, seeing as its the easiest park to visit on a layover ever (ask Eric Johnson). The 23 just confirmed it when I looked up flight times from MSP-YEG

I still hate you guys.

This one was all too easy to figure out once it was determined you were in Minneapolis. There are basically two ways to get to Edmonton on SkyTeam flights - through Salt Lake City on some Sky West crap or whatever, and Minneapolis.. not that I've ever looked at (and once booked only to have Elissa cancel!!) flights up there

Wow "Skywest" crap.... I guess I'll take that to work with me on thursday when I start my 4 day trip!!!!

Looks like the gate next to our YEG gate. Not to sure who uses it..... Some airline in Northwest colors (mainline, compass, mesaba, pinnacle) one of those airlines....

This one was all too easy to figure out once it was determined you were in Minneapolis. There are basically two ways to get to Edmonton on SkyTeam flights - through Salt Lake City on some Sky West crap or whatever, and Minneapolis.. not that I've ever looked at (and once booked only to have Elissa cancel!!) flights up there

Wow "Skywest" crap.... I guess I'll take that to work with me on thursday when I start my 4 day trip!!!!

Whoever thinks skywest is crap hasnt flown nearly enough RJ flights. Skywest is godlike compared to Mesa......