TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world are Robb & Elissa? Part III

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, if you can figure out that "Swiss Flag" (LOL) photo

I think that photo was about Underwater Adventure, which meant Mall of America.

MOA/Nick Universe makes sense, because of the dirty snow photo (there's a lot of that & snow in general still here in MN). Also, the metal wall, I think, is in the line for Spongebob, because I was leaning against it when I was there last. And behind the foliage in that one photo, Avatar was kind of hidden.

I have no idea for the next location. Is it Chicago? Chicago's not too far from MN, and Michael Jordan was #23 and he used to be on the Chicago Bulls when he played.

Those are my guesses.

Well, I agree that they were in Mall of America. I think the photos tell that quite clearly. But I think they are headed to Florida. While there, they are going to do a short cruise on the Disney Wonder - hence the route 66 photo. Someone mentioned the nubmer 23 and an Island - that could be the Bahamas or maybe Castaway Cay. After that, they are off to Orlando to see the test runs of Manta - there was mention of 23 in the Manta thread

Woah, look at photo #23 with the custom 4-ray motif.

is it 23 days until the opening? Just wondering.

So that's my guess.!!

David

I am going with Walt Disney World.

They left LAX and flew through Chicago (the final destination for Route 66 and a place with a lot of snow). Walt Disney World was the second Disney park, it was the location of their wedding and arguably first honeymoon (so a second of sorts), and the D23 event would tie to Disney.

As for the "Swiss Flag", that is clearly a beadspread of sorts. It appears to be a bird flying south. Where do you fly south for the winter? Florida! This also looks like it could tie into one of Disney's themed decors.

We also have the newly branded Hollywood Studios, Disney was supposed to have Starbucks before they denied the contract,

Next stop is a bit trickier. But, I will agree that it will be a cruise. May be a Disney Cruise or another Mexico cruise as they did a month after they got married.

Ok so they flew from LAX to MSP, stopping off at Nick Universe. Then im guessing they got on another flight with KLM to LHR which flies direct from MSP. Would kinda make sense with Saw: The Ride opening on friday for coaster enthusiasts.. maybe they are getting some ERT!!

I figured out what "23" is (and thus where I'm 99% sure they were/are, I'd bet large sums of money on it, no I won't tell you), I am going to disqualify myself from the contest because I'm a mod/friend and I won't be giving any hints or clues beyond this: You guys are overthinking what "23" is. All the information you need to figure it out is in the pictures Robb has posted, you just have to piece it together and spend a little time on Google and USE YOUR BRAIN. There is one picture in particular that no one has posted about yet that has the most glaring clue to use. Work towards the "23", don't work from it.

While Wes wasn't the first one to guess it, he was the first one to make a guess based on something in the photos and could back it up!

Yes, our first stop was at Mall of America's Nick Universe. But where are we off to next? Any ideas? Maybe some of these clues will help you!

world_3_3025.jpg.443a313d07ec2dc6c370696788f59d41.jpg

This photo was taken just moments ago...two of my favorite candy bars! But where did I get them? Keep guessing!

world_3_29.jpg.4347a584e820f6c2ac3e55fda6866246.jpg

Once again, I will post this. Figure out what this means and you'll know where we are now!

world_3_3024.jpg.822515a622d7b4cc9a620ca1839ff1ce.jpg

But now where are we? and why do people LOVE to stand RIGHT BEHIND Elissa while she's eating? (Do you remember that photo I'm refering to from my FaceBook? Have you checkd my FaceBook? Perhaps there are more clues there?)

world_3_3029.jpg.e72a5cbe47b454650321c15dd0dffab0.jpg

Where in the world are we? During our layover at MSP, we make a quick run to Nick Universe....to pick up the TWO credits we needed! =)

world_3_3027.jpg.93bd1cae1e1268134d27974784e9797c.jpg

Good eye, Wes! You figured out where we were based on the photos!

You can also get those candy bars on cruise ships....

I still vote for orlando - Hollywood - sign in one picture - Disney studios? Universal - Rip, Ride Rockit? these could be clues from the earlier pics....

I found a quote in the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit thread

Pg 23 half way down on this thread.

refers to the concept art.

I still vote for Florida.....

David