TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world are Robb & Elissa? Part III

^ I doubt they would go to Europe without KT, that would take at least like a week. She has been everywhere, and she just turned 2, so its not like she has school. I have a feeling they are going on a short trip.

Have they said she isn't with them? I must've missed that? Just because she isn't in the pictures doesn't mean she isn't there.

Thinking about SAW and Alton Towers......

SAW doesn't open for at least a week yet and the new Alton Towers bits and pieces don't open until the end of the month (28th I think), so they probably aren't in the UK now for that.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats true. I never thought of that, but I dont see why she would not be in the pictures. That is not really a clue, and, she travels all the time, so its not like she's to young to travel with them. Also, it would not give up a clue.

Robb, are you allowed to tell us if KT is with you? Or is that to big of a clue?

Disney is announcing their new "D23" club on March 10 at the shareholders meeting in Oakland. I think Robb and Elissa's wedding was at Magic Kingdom, so presumably they are big Disney fans.

They wouldn't need the currency exchange or to stop in Minneapolis first, so I don't think their final destination is Oakland, but it is probably Disney-related.

I didn't see anything special set for March 10 at DLP, but maybe there is a special event there to coincide with the announcement at the shareholder's meeting?

The Disney Studios destination guess also ties in with the ironic picture of Hollywood in the first batch of photos (sort of), since they would be leaving the real Hollywood to go to a replica.

Im going with the D23 guess as well, Seeing that this is the new feather in Disneys cap, not to mention boy and his blob robb is a Disney Alumni,elissa and he have been married in the park, some rumor kidtums got her start there and he has press cred with parks around the world. Im going to take a shot and say they called you to one of the regional offices, probably somewhere in the midwest, to show you some of the d23 product ahead of time...that or robby robb is on a personal press tour for B&HB and decided to let Jewie come along for Shinzngiggles..

Well the pic of joey eating a burger looks like NANDO's in the UK although it looks like an airport as the lady behind joey has a bag ????

They have nandos in Australia. and New Zealand.

If you look CLOSER at that picture of joey. There is an obvious airport behind him.

EDIT: Sorry thats the beer picture.

Well the pic of joey eating a burger looks like NANDO's in the UK although it looks like an airport as the lady behind joey has a bag ????

They have nandos in Australia. and New Zealand.

If you look CLOSER at that picture of joey. There is an obvious airport behind him.

EDIT: Sorry thats the beer picture.

I didn't know nando's was in OZ and NZ o well. I still think Robb is coming to UK for SAW

OK, I have found three other places where "Robb and Elissa Are Not." By some strange quirk of fate, all of them are located in Firebaugh, Calif.

Robb and Elissa are not:

11.jpg.4bc3b8164e3dd1b93aa3f67b5be673a3.jpg

3. enjoying a nice carnitas platter with rice and refried beans at this restaurant. Hmm--I wonder where else Robb and Elissa are not?

07.jpg.1d6d0c7d9ed43c8f450fe3a1c29102ef.jpg

2. shopping for high-end merchandise in this local emporium; or

02.jpg.2bf08d49d881ae4676f24148fd71aa05.jpg

1. taking a refreshing dip in the community swimming pool;

I have NO CLUE where they are or why, although as a huge KT fan, I was concerned about her absence, however, I recall that Grandma and Grandpa White were headed west about a week ago, so I am going to assume that:

A) It is a short trip and that Russ and Janice are watching the girl B) They are still in the US C) Guy's guesses might cause me to pee my pants and D) Chuck's "Where they aren't" reports are are as good as Robb's "Where we are" clues E) We all need to get a life give that there are already 17 pages to this thread!

Shari

Gonna guess that you flew from LAX to Paris CDG on Air France and then from there you got a KLM flight to Basel, Switzerland. Basel is within easy reach of Europa Park and from what I gather you have good relations with Mr Mack so maybe he has been kind enough to offer you early rides on Blue Fire, despite it is still nearly a month until it opens.

Kind of random I know, was all I could think of that others hadn't suggested. Also have no clue on the significance of 23. This picture made me think of Switzerland (along with the nice mountain range shots).

world_3_24_818.jpg.913b3f56b59a677c0a64a530ab14c61d.jpg

Swiss flag? =)

I believe they are coming here to the UK.

2 is for the number of good new coasters opening this year.

1. Being Saw - The Ride

2. Being Mambo Jambo at Flamingo Land

123 I believe is the number of Degrees on the new El Loco's drop.

So I think they're coming here to ride Saw, and do a construction tour on the site of Mambo Jambo.

^^

I agree, they are probably flying to Heathrow OR flying to Paris and taking another plane/alternate method of transport to the UK, then visiting to ride SAW for it's media and passholder day on March 13th.

They probably won't have KidTums as LEGOLAND & Chessington don't open until March 21st.

En-ger-land na na!

23?

2 new rides opening in one weekend (Thorpe and Paultons Park).

3 new rides opening in the year. (Extra one being at Flamingoland).

My guess is that Robb and Elissa have looked at the next CoasterForce-Live event, seen that their [least] favourite TPR-trip-participant ever is going to both Thorpe and Paulton on their new-ride-opening weekend, and couldn't resist a trip.

We are finally at our next location! Took us a little while to get here...not too long, though. Has anyone figure out our first location yet? There are a few photos than should be a dead giveaway, but I haven't seen many people pick apart the photos. Should we post more photos from where we've been, where we are, or both?

Also, if you can figure out that "Swiss Flag" (LOL) photo...that's a DEAD giveaway of where we were, and if you can figure out where we were, then the "23" should help to figure out where we are now.

Good luck everyone!

--Robb "Posting from a MacBook." Alvey