TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A Boy and His Blob for Nintendo Wii Announced!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Game Insider magazine had a preview of the game this month. It discussed the seven transformations of the blob. I love puzzle-solving games like this, so I will probably be buying this game! Looking forward to playing a version of this game where I don't end up throwing it across the room.

Seriously cannot wait to play this. Grabbing it Wednesday morning on my way home from work (along with a 6 pack of Amber Bock)... "BLOB"... (gives hug to Blob...)

And here is an incredible review from gametrailers.com... 8.5=AWESOME!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-a-boy-and/57585

(edited AGAIN!!)

Okay... picked the game up this morning (10/14) on my way home from work and played it for an hour... and it simply rocks so far... can't wait to play a little later on again after visiting Typhoon Lagoon (for a beer, perhaps two) and a quick nap in the lazy river... AWESOME (and beautiful) GAME!!! BUY IT!!

And one more amazing review for good measure... This is one of the best ones I've read yet!!! It's from the NintendoLife website...

http://wii.nintendolife.com/reviews/2009/10/a_boy_and_his_blob_wii

If there were any doubters, then let that change your mind. A Boy and His Blob "WiiMake" is old school goodness with a new coat of absolutely fresh paint... I've convinced a couple of co-workers to make the purchase too. And they are also loving it!

I'm about 1/2 through the 2nd world. Having trouble finding some of those pesky treasure chests. I haven't yet resorted to any FAQs or walk-throughs. And don't plan on it until absolutely necessary.

Great job and congratulations on this amazing title Robb.

I'm about 1/2 through the 2nd world. Having trouble finding some of those pesky treasure chests. I haven't yet resorted to any FAQs or walk-throughs. And don't plan on it until absolutely necessary.

I will tell you they are not all easy to find, but we did spend a LOT of time trying to make sure the levels are fun to re-play when you go back and try to get 100%.

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...