TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hershey Off Season Report

A lot of construction was going on today. Luckily there was a open gate. Don't worry I made sure to not pass it. But I was aloud to get close.

Some construction stuff, yep, thats about it.

Yay, closer look at construction stuff.

A booth being constructed.

13 seems to be a likeable number here at hershey. Notice the writing on the one cement piece.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Can't go past that point.

Seems like there making one of the pool walls, nevermind me. Just acting like I know what I'm talking about.

Now lets go around and take pictures of Hershey. First up, Comet.

Hello Fahrenheit.

A little more of Fahrenheit.

Vertical lift hill goodness.

Hi there Wildcat.

A decent overview of Fahrenheit.

Ligtning Racers gets some love too.

I like this picture a lot for some reason. Isn't that special I guess, but I like it.

This picture was meant to spotlight Storm Runner, but Fahrenheit insists on peaking up.

Well theres a little mini off season report of Hershey Park. I should have one more before the season resumes.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^ You're correct. The picture was taken from behind Roller Soaker and no new buildings are going back there.

By the way, the only pool walls they still need to do are the ones directly next to the Fahrenheit midway, so it can't be for pool walls. That picture has show the new locker building being built. That wasn't there last week.

By the way, the Comet is getting new rails. They were working on them while I was there last week in the welding shop.