TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Conneaut Lake Park (CLP) Discussion Thread

I am voting six times a day....one on my official facebook account, one on my first facebook account I tried facebook with, one each on my mom's and sisters facebook acount, oen with an email not associated with any facebook accounts, and texting.

You're my hero! haha

I have my Kennywood ticket but I was really looking forward to come up and do Blue Streak as well. I may have to go to just Kennywood until I know we're finished. I voted.

I believe this is just a bonus, and while it would be nice, I don't think CLP is completely banking on this to happen. There is currently TONS of work being done on it without this Pepsi funding, and I believe the current overhaul is $125,000, which is happening whether they 'win' this or not. I don't know if they can have it running by Labor Day, but they sure as hell are making incredible progress regardless, and it definitely doesn't seem out of the question.

CLP facebooked this message about the Pepsi Refresh Project voting, which explains why it has been stuck at number 152 for days.

Pepsi Refresh representatives have confirmed that the site and leaderboard have not been updated. They assure us that the votes are still being tallied, so it is important to keep voting, and keep getting new voters. Hopefully soon it will be taken care of, and the rankings will be accurate.

I've been voting everyday...several times. It was at #2 earlier today, so that's exciting to see it move up to #1!!!

Here's the voting link again for any newcomers:

http://www.refresheverything.com/conneautlakeparkbluestreak

Other ways you can also vote are on your phone by texting 100510 to 73774 and vote from Facebook.