TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Conneaut Lake Park (CLP) Discussion Thread

I went Sunday actually. The whole park looked pretty cool. The wooden coaster looks like a fun out and back. It was a biker's Sunday there. The real surprise was walking by the beach. The Beach Club was packed. I found the ballroom site. With it so flat it looks like a good site for a Wild Mouse in the future. I bought tickets for Devil's Den and the Tumble Bug. The Tumble Bug operator had a cool ACE pin. I did pick up a brochure in the park office. Thanks for the advice. I wish the place a lot of luck. It has a nice charm. I'm really glad I went. Now I can say I've been to Conneaut Lake Park, Freestyle Music Park, and Ghost Town in the Sky in their first years back.

I went Sunday actually. The whole park looked pretty cool. The wooden coaster looks like a fun out and back. It was a biker's Sunday there. The real surprise was walking by the beach. The Beach Club was packed. I found the ballroom site. With it so flat it looks like a good site for a Wild Mouse in the future. I bought tickets for Devil's Den and the Tumble Bug. The Tumble Bug operator had a cool ACE pin. I did pick up a brochure in the park office. Thanks for the advice. I wish the place a lot of luck. It has a nice charm. I'm really glad I went. Now I can say I've been to Conneaut Lake Park, Freestyle Music Park, and Ghost Town in the Sky in their first years back.

Glad you liked my "cool" ACE pin

Glad you had a great time. That wild mouse bit may not be a idea for much longer.

I came up to the park in 5pm hour Sunday. I knew I wanted Devil's Den and Tumble Bug but that day I thought I wouldn't have enough time and would have to cancel the riding. Nope. With a half hour to spare because I think the park closed at 6 Sunday i made it to the two.

Seeing the kiddie coaster open surprised me.

• 1 month later...

This just arrived in my inbox...

Conneaut Lake Park and Lisko Entertainment LLC are working on holding an enthusiast event at Conneaut Lake Park on Sept 19th. The point of the event is to try and raise money for the Blue Streak and all money raised will go to it.

Theme Park Review Members are invited to attened.

We are still working out main details of the event but some perks include but not limited to -

Blue Streak walk back and behind the scenes tour

Silent Auction

Attendees can ride the Little Dipper

Possible Mini Golf Challange

Possible ERT

Possible Blue Streak Party (on station)

The Price for this event will be around $11 which will all go towards getting the Blue Streak back in operation.

Thank You

Conneaut Lake Park Ride Operations

As soon as I hear more information I'll post it.

--Robb

Thank You very much Robb!!!!

I can tell you all that regristration will be all done On-Site meaning you don't have to go through all the hassle with sending things out and Pre payments. The $11 price also includes your rideband. Any thing else feel free to ask. I will have competed information hopefully by Friday!

I checked my calendar and I am away and busy 7 of the last 8 weeks, and sure enough, your event falls right on the one weekend I have nothing to do yet!

I know Blue Streak is closed, but I have that already. Is the third coaster open also?

Peace, Big Mike

• 2 weeks later...

So what was the curve ball and is anything rescheduled yet? Are there other ways for people to help? I bought one of those commemorative coins a year back or so. I care about Blue Streak; it's the only SBNO I've gone out of my way to visit on a trip.

-Martin

I just saw that the Ghost Lakes Website has been updated and lists the new haunts for this year.

The Fog

Dr. Contagious

Terror Down Under

Tingler's Funeral Home

The Haunted Hotel

The Black Vortex

Jeepers Creepers Corn Maze

House of the Undead

You can also do

The Train of Terror

The Devil's Den Ride

The Blacklight Bumper Cars

and other rides

for only $4.50 more.

Runs October 2nd - Nov. 1st

I plan to be in this years show so I hope this year is better than ever!

www.ghostlake.net/

• 2 months later...

The Hotel Conneaut at Conneaut Lake Park is 108 years old. Said to play host to numerous spirts which roam its halls to this day when they said to have passed away in a fire at the hotel in April 1947. I myself have seen and heard numerous things I can't explain. It looks like something worth checking out and maybe some of you will too!

December 22nd at 10:30pm EST

www.aetv.com/paranormal-state/episode-guide/?episode=518484&deeplink=true&dlepisodeid=518484&dlseason=Season%25204