TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT3 Help Thread

I got that awesome Gadget/RR Intamin Giant Drop ride, but I forgot which folder to put it in. Where do I put it, and which specific item(s) do I put in?

Here's a link to the download website, so you can see what files it contains (and how freakin' awesome it is!).

Edit: Fixed the problem.

Edited by Six Flags Enthuseast

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will notice that the _Common folder and the Data folder look similar.

Now comes the tricky part. You need to copy every file inside every folder in "_Common" to the same folders in "Data."

Example: (Note: you have to open both folders on the windows.)

Campaign -> Base -> [data files].

Copy those files from _Common to Data.

Folders that do not exist need to be copied over. Replace all existing files from Data. Also, folders inside folders need to have replaced data files too.

Does this mean I can just copy everything and paste it over?

• 4 weeks later...
"DirectX9 Not Found"

"This error has also been sent to Debug.log"

I always get this message whenever I try to play RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help either.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thank you!

Okay, so I'm attempting (there's the key word there, Attempting) to do the World of Color show at California Adventure in RCT3. While I'm only going to do the opening and closing themes and try to do somewhat of a recreation with my own stuff in it, I can't even get the song onto RCT3. I downloaded it off of YouTube and put it in the RCT3 music folder as an mp3 file, along with some other music, and it doesn't show up in the game at all. Am I doing something wrong here?

How do you convert an mp3 into a .wav file...i have no idea how to do that.

Just find a Wav converter on google or something, but if you're just trying to make a recreation for like a movie or something, I would just incorporate the music towards the end, during editing of such a flim.

Okay, so I started making what is (hopefully) going to be a haunted wild mouse coaster. This is my first project, and I didn't realize what an undertaking it was. I have the coaster already built, and I have Jcats Screamworx and Jcats Darkride sets, but I don't know where to start. Should I do the effects( ghosts, particle effects, fire etc.), or start the walls and then go from the ground up to the effects. Help will be appreciated.Thanks.

Uh, I think it was sort of both, as in, I had the general idea of what I wanted it to be, and I sort of throw things in as I go. The thing(though a wild mouse) is MASSIVE! Truly its not that large,but when you have to theme the whole thing, it really grows on you.