TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT3 Help Thread

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know if any of you tried using the Steelworx "Support Killer" feature to eliminate the supports on the log flumes and mine train rides in RCT3? Do they all dissappear? I couldn't get the supports directly under the track (for those two rides types) to vanish. Is there something I am doing wrong or is there a trick to it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

On the log flume, I have to raise the support killer to the top of the support. That's what gets rid of it for me. It's hard though. Lol.

None of the scenery that came with RCT3 is showing up in the list of scenery items, yet it's all still in the style/themed folder. What do I do? BTW, I'm using Windows XP, and RCT3 Platinum. I used the game perfectly fine with no problems scince the year that the game came out.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

To start out ill just say that i DID click the peeps want to use pools option when creating my custom scenario. I have my main park on one side of a lake and its all big and nice and stuff but i wanted to try a waterpark. so i bought a little land out of the way on the other side of the lake.

Its a simple pool complex with 3 body slides, some hot tubs, and a few diving boards and chairs. before you get in the complex i have a small square with ATM, bathroom, food and drinks, and sunglasses+sunscreen+bathing suit stores. the only way to get to the park now is to take the water transport. thats not the problem...i have so many peeps lined up at that line i need to open 1 or 2 more boats. the problem is that they ride to the other side, buy some sunscreen and food, and then ride back to the main park. they dont enter the pool complex at all. when i opened the pool the first time i did 3 marketing campaigns. 1 for free admission to the pool, 1 for a free ride to the other side of the lake, and another general ads. the problem might be that it has been raining all month but i cant do anything about that. what can i do to get these people in my pool?

i just downloaded a premade coaster and the folder was named ' style ' but i don't know WHERE i have to put them so i can use them...

And when i have put them in the rigfht folder , where can i see them in RCT3 ?

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ I had the same problem as gcoasters so i tried putting them in

C:\ Program Files\ Atari\ RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\ Cars\ TrackedRideCars

And then i opened up my game went to extended coaster, made a really small track, but then when i went to select the type of cars i went threw every one but the floorless one i dowloaded wasnt there as one of the options. Any ideas what i did wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i built an underground path,but how do i make a janitor to patrol underground?i cant seem to click on the underground floor

Just click on the ground above the path. It will select the underground path as well.

I have a question. When you build a custom coaster where does the trk. file get stored?

You mean a custom track, custom car, or custom tracked ride?

• custom cars go in C:\ Program Files\ Atari\ RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\ Cars\ TrackedRideCars\
    custom tracked rides go in C:\ Program Files\ Atari\ RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\ tracks\ Tracked Rides\
    custom tracks go in C:\ Program Files\ Atari\ RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\ tracks\ Tracked Rides\