TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT3 Help Thread

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second lift hill should be higher than the first. Also, give enough space for the coaster train to go past the second chain lift, and hesitate, before it goes through the ride backwards to the station. I've done this type of ride with a corkscrew style coaster, it does work, trust me. Just keep trying, and I'll know you'll get it right!

Something REALLY frustrates me when I play RCT3. When I'm in career mode, and I want to research rides and shops for my park, the stupid game gives me things I really don't need for that specific park. I have RCT3 platinum, meaning that both Soaked and Wild are included, but I really don't need things like Safari Toys and Hats, Dino Masks, Swim Suit Stalls and other things for a simple small park like, say, Vanilla Hills. All I want are food stalls like hot dogs, fries, and such. The same thing goes with the rides and attractions. The game gives you Safari and Water Park things instead of a simple Ferris wheel or Dodgem cars. I suppose it's just part of the game, but it REALLY annoys me!! I wish you could make the game research only the rides and stalls that you want!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I recently downloaded RCT3 Platinum via the Mac App Store, and have been having a great time with Custom Scenery and Custom Flat Rides. I've been trying to get Revolutionary Ride's Invisible track to work, and it won't seem to load in the game. I read something on their website about not using the CTR Creator, and just copying the track folder into the location, but nothing happens. I've seen great rapids rides and I would like to make my own! Thanks so much.

• 2 months later...

can anyone help me?

I've bought and downloaded the rct3 game online on gamesplanet.com (without a disc) and I go to install it, and it asks me to register,(which Atari said I don't need to do that anymore) so I type in my details to register and it sends me to the Atari webpage, (which says page not found) although I get a email stating thanks for registering... then the rct3 window closes and nothing else happens.

So, I then click back onto the rct3 icon on my desktop and it goes to install again even though I've already installed it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought a new RCT3 cd after my original copy broke in peices, and every time I put the new cd in click on the RCT3 icon, it says "Please Insert the RCT3 disk" even though the disk is in it. Help me before I kick my computer.

You may need to re-install the game, could be trying to pick up the digital signature of the previous disc or something odd like that.

Come to think of it, the same thing happened with my RCT2 disk, I re-installed the game and put in backup files of everything and the game is right as rain.

• 2 weeks later...
Something REALLY frustrates me when I play RCT3. When I'm in career mode, and I want to research rides and shops for my park, the stupid game gives me things I really don't need for that specific park. I have RCT3 platinum, meaning that both Soaked and Wild are included, but I really don't need things like Safari Toys and Hats, Dino Masks, Swim Suit Stalls and other things for a simple small park like, say, Vanilla Hills. All I want are food stalls like hot dogs, fries, and such. The same thing goes with the rides and attractions. The game gives you Safari and Water Park things instead of a simple Ferris wheel or Dodgem cars. I suppose it's just part of the game, but it REALLY annoys me!! I wish you could make the game research only the rides and stalls that you want!!

Well to get rid of the water stuff and rides you don't need, decrease the amount of spending for said rides to zero(drag the blue bar all the way down) As for the rest, does the same to me, I'll get safari toys for vanilla acres when I really need more food.

• 2 weeks later...

For the past couple of days, whenever I play the game the whole screen is amplified. It's like blown up. All of the buttons are huge, images become distorted when I zoom a tiny bit away, and it's evident even on the loading screens. Anyone have any advice for me? I'm thinking uninstalling the game might be the way to go, but then I would have to reinstall all of the CTR and CS sets that I use. Also, I will check the settings on the screen resolution to see if that's the problem, but if not, any ideas?

For the past couple of days, whenever I play the game the whole screen is amplified. It's like blown up. All of the buttons are huge, images become distorted when I zoom a tiny bit away, and it's evident even on the loading screens. Anyone have any advice for me? I'm thinking uninstalling the game might be the way to go, but then I would have to reinstall all of the CTR and CS sets that I use. Also, I will check the settings on the screen resolution to see if that's the problem, but if not, any ideas?

That definitely sounds like a low screen resolution.

Edited by A.J.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having some problems with some CS. I've taken out the readmes and placed them in Style/Themed. Once I get into the game, they open and then freeze the game. I get a message saying "no :svd for :sid" and then the game crashes. I checked to make sure that the style.common and style.unique are where they should be, but the game still freezes whenever I try to use them. I have Windows 7.

Edited by TheAmazingCP

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a guide on how to install revolutionary rides stuff. I downloaded one and it said I need a differnet one to make it work in the read me (It was the roller skater) so I downloaded that one (The concrete and race dark ride track). Now in the read me it says to place it in the working ctr creator folder. So I downloaded that. And it gives me no instructions on what to do. What do I do? (P.s if other custom stuff needs different stuff to make work it would be really helpful if you told me what to do with that. I'm clueless with this stuff)