TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Robb's Trip Around The World!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know this is a fairly old thread....but just wanted to add that you didn't really miss much at the Colombo mall fun center. The main attraction I think was appealing would have been the go karts, I mean really what could be more fun then drinkin a few beers at the Burger King in the food court and then racing go karts. At the time I was there they also had a roller coaster inside the fun center , but wasn't that special...more like a fair ride. And beyond that....nothing spectacular. But who knows...I was there in 2004 and hopefully the have made improvements. But hey, I really can't complain, I spend 4 to 6 months at a time at sea so even minor rides like that are a good break from the ship. One last thing.....while at the mall did you happen to see that donald duck kids ride down on the main level of the mall.....that's one messed up kids ride....lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I find it funny how this thread always seems to be dug up over and over! Glad you liked it!

--Robb "And yes, Portugal was very nice, although I was trapped in a hotel conference room for 5 days!" Alvey

• 6 months later...