TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cowabunga Bay waterpark

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey TPR-ers. I could use your help on a little campaign. If any of you are voters on the Amusement Today Golden Ticket Award, how about writing in Cowabunga Bay for a few categories. I know I can't compete with any of the big guys for best water park but how about best water park ride...

Best Water Park Ride:

"Cowabunga Splash" biggest water play structure- Cowabunga Bay

Thanks for your help!

Shane

^They're just letting anyone vote for Golden Tickets these days huh?

How about this.. *I* still get a ballot, and haven't sent one back in a couple years

I'll vote for Cowabunga Splash! Unfortunately, since they switched to a check box ballot (they used to be all write-in, right?), I think you're pretty much screwed out of winning if you're not one of the choices already listed

Oh how I miss the TPR back and forth banter. I am SO looking forward to Oktoberfest!!!!!!!!!!! Chris, will you be there?

It is amazing what 100 degree weather will do for the water park business. We have been packed this summer! wahoo.

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic shots Shane. Color choices are superb and little touches like the checkered flag path in the parking lot are awesome!

I was surprised at how land-locked the park seems though. Hope that's not a problem when future expansion come into play. But I'm sure that Schwartzy will fit nicely in the parking lot if needed.

My Lord, that is a fun-looking little park! The water-play structure seems absolutely massive.

You don't happen to be giving away free trips to Utah anytime soon, do you, Shane?

My Lord, that is a fun-looking little park! The water-play structure seems absolutely massive.

You don't happen to be giving away free trips to Utah anytime soon, do you, Shane?

Oh, sorry, we just gave away our last free trip

• 4 weeks later...