TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Shooting Stars

Hey,

This is my first park on here and i want you to see if you like it.

This is a Six Flags Park i am creating and this will be at the year of 1978. The park will open in 1980. The signs on the buildings are coming soon. Here are some photos of whats going on during the construction.

Hope you like it.

Construction Tour 1 1978

SCR28.BMP

The light-brown building is Ben & Jerry's and the other one is just a building.

SCR24.BMP

This Building is a merry-go round named Grand Carousel.

SCR5.BMP

Behind the Park Entrance is the Guest relations.

SCR1.BMP

Park Entrance.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great so far! Just some quick tips that would make it better.

-Make the paths larger

-Make the walls follow the paths into the building so they don't look like cardboard cutouts. (If that makes since)

-More tree's and plants

Those are just the main things I noticed. Cannot wait for the next update when more rides go up

--James

Hey,

Welcome back not alot has change but their is stuff that has been added.

Six Flags has announced that they added two new rides. Flashback and Lakeside Dreamers. A new resturant ''Sweet and Sour''. When this park opens it will have two sections. The one i am showing you is called ''The Village'', and the next one will be called America. They have plan to post an announcement tomorrow, about the rides in that section.

Schedule:

2/17 - announcement

2/18 - Update

Construction Tour 2 1978

SCR1.BMP

A look back.

SCR10.BMP

Overview.

SCR8.BMP

The new resturant ''Sweet and Sour''

SCR7.BMP

Lakeside Dreamers

SCR3.BMP

The heart shape building is the restrooms.

SCR2.BMP

Flashback the new coaster. Still under construction

Wow I really like that. The Arrow looks great too. It reminds me of Diamond back at frontier city, such a painful coaster. I'm sure yours is much better. I really like your architecture. But I might sugest that it be called Riverside Dreamers maybe, cause that looks more like a river than a lake.

Looks good!

Now I would love to see you put a decorative fence around the edge of that river, or slant the edges down into it, so that it looks more natural.

The latter would probably be better.

Keep up the good work!

^^^^ and ^^^ Thanks.

^^ Yea it does look like a river than a lake, so i changed the name to Riverside Dreamers.

^ I will start working on the river coming up and I will slant the edged down to make it look real.

Six Flags has just announced thier other section will be called ''America''. This section will open on opening day with the other section. The following rides will be; ''Triller'' a classic tilt-a-whirl, ''White Water Rapids'', a log flume, ''Patorit'', a relly short wooden coaster that will get the little ones some trills. If you want to go to a good park for the 1980 summer season make sure you come here.

Schedule:

2/18 Construction tour 1 1979

2/20 Construction tour 2 1979

2/21 Opening day

Hey,

Since Six Flags announced, what was coming in the new section and here is an update about it. They forgot to post the new restaurant and the name for it will be called ''Uncle Sam's Food Court''. I will fixed the river up after this update and add scenery. If any concerns or whatever it is please comment.

Schedule:

2/20 Construction tour 2 1979

2/21 Opening day

SCR15.BMP

Triller and Uncle Sam's Food Court

SCR12.BMP

White Water Rapids layout.

SCR10.BMP

Patorits Layout it is a really small wooden coaster.

SCR7.BMP

The Bridge to America.

SCR5.BMP

Riverside Dreamers layout.

SCR3.BMP

Flashback added their 2nd loop to the coaster.

SCR1.BMP

The orginal buildings with their new signs.

Now its Grand Opening here at Six Flags. It was raining in the morning but it turn to be a nice looking day. The park had a great crowd. Things will be changing soon.

Schedule:

2/22 Announcement

2/23 Update

2/25 1981 Update

SCR6.BMP

Something will be changing.

SCR4.BMP

America was not that pack.

SCR2.BMP

Flashback was pack the whole day.

SCR1.BMP

Raining at the park.

^ Thanks for the comment.

Comments = More Updates

Six Flags had a great 1st season. Starting off with six rides and three Restaurants. Six Flags is proud to announce that in 1981 we will get an Amphitheater that will be called "American Amphitheater". That will be behind Patriot. While other small things have change to. Thriller got a new name and it will be called "Amerigoround". Uncle Sam's Food Court has now been changed to Subway. We hope all of you have a great next season.

Schedule:

2/23 Construction Update 1980

2/25 1981 Opening

2/27 Announcement

2/28 I will not be posting anything that day because I am going to Six Flags Fiesta Texas for Opening Day.

Since today I didn't go to school. I got to work on my park a little.

In 1981 we will be getting an Amphitheater, Subway, and a new named for Thriller called "Amerigoround".

Here's whats happing at the park right now.

SCR3.BMP

Please Comment about anything about this park. If you have nothing to say comment and say I have nothing to say.

SCR2.BMP

The Amphitheater will be placed here.

SCR1.BMP

The Construction walls has been but up.

I think its a great start for a park and it definitely has some potential. I like the names of the rides and general atmosphere, but I have a couple things I would like to see...

-some more diversity in the scenery

-a merry-go-round! What good is a classic America section without one of those?

-a big thrill ride. Like you've said, patriot is short and thriller isn't all that big.

Keep it up thought and look forward to more updates!

^^ Thanks for the comment. The park does have a merry-go-round called Grand Carousel.

In the following years something big will be coming.

^ Thanks for the comment. I will be adding double wide path eventually.

Please Comment about anything about this park. If you have nothing to say comment and say I have nothing to say.