TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Denver-RCT2- No CS

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^CS = custom scenery (scenery, rides, etc. created by users). I made several CS objects for my last park. It was really more of a hassle than it was worth, so when I ever start up my next (Six Flags) park, I will just use what CS I already have.

On another note, the ski themed ride sounds good, and with the snow we got up here today (even though it's almost all gone now), this "wintery" announcement seems more appropriate than last week when it was almost summer weather.

^I am totally down with the Denver themeing, but that story line is not very original. It works for sure if your going for just the general idea, but I think you should go for something more "epic", if you know what I mean. Something like this...

LOL! The ways to tell if someone is from Colorado or not. Though asking them where South Park is works better.

Hey guys,

There is a chance there will be no updates for a while, but the park will come back. My Grandma is not doing very well and has Parkinson's disease(meaning shes extremely weak) she was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and currently has shingles(adult chicken pox) and a 103 degree fever. Also, on top of all that she is supposed to have surgery on Friday, but, my mom just rushed to their house, and she is not feeling well and is very sick.

I'm sure you guys understand, and, yes the park will continue, but it really depends on how my grandma does. The park may receive an update within a matter of days, or it may be a matter of months.

Thanks for understanding,

The Ghost

All right guys, for now, my Grandma is okay. I don't know if it will last, but she is okay. I am planning a new story line tonight, and maybe, a new update(no promises though.) The story will be considerably darker, as I am going to apply my deep love of horror/ disaster movies to create a new awesome story line.

All I can say is

HAPPY NEW YEAR (this is a clue)

The story will be considerably darker, as I am going to apply my deep love of horror/ disaster movies to create a new awesome story line.

All I can say is

HAPPY NEW YEAR (this is a clue)

Poseidon

Try harder next time.

Not even close

In 1973, Deer Valley Ski Resort was celebrating its 20h year anniversary, and, on midnight of New Years Eve, there was a staff party to ring in the new year of the successful season and anniversary they were having. The parks next season season would feature the parks new run gun barrel. There was an old wooden cabin made by a hermit who had killed himself due to depression from his family dying in a blizzard. People had always said the hermit was extremely territorial and crazy, and was willing to destroy his property and everything in his path for people to leave him and his family alone. People got totally wasted, because it was new years eve, and decided to go for a walk. One of the coolest things about the mountain was that there were these huge boulders, that you could see at the very top. They were rendered immovable, and were tested for safety and passed every inspection. The drunk people who were climbing around said they heard crazy laughter, and, saw a specter, that from old images, revealed the hermit. The other members of the staff told them they had had too much to drink and that it was not the hermit. Later that night, at around 11:30 people said they saw kid like drawings(people thought pf the hermits five year old daughter, as it was stick figures) in the snow. The drawings were of a house being hit by a giant boulder. At exactly midnight, there was a huge 6.0 earthquake and a boulder knocked the house down, causing every member of the staff to die, besides one man. The man is now in an insane asylum, he claimed that he heard a loud, almost creature like howl/laugh and claims he saw a specter running down the mountain(the trail to get to the rocks) he claimed it was the hermit. It is now 26 years later, and the boulders, besides the one that hit the cabin still remain(they are in a "safer"place) and staff is considering opening the now legendary gun barrel ski run. Legend has it that the hermit still stalks the hills, bur that's all a myth. Right?

I don't know exactly how I'm gonna theme it, but that's my new story line. Do you like it?

ITS BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Hey guys, with all the snowy atmosphere around the park, I felt like giving my readers a Christmas gift. The official update will be posted within the next 2 days(hopefully tomorrow, but I am seeing a musical for extra credit in school. The play is in LA, which is about an hour away, so we'll see.)

Here's a little preview of the newly named Gun Barrel

SCR374.BMP

Ho Ho Ho!

ITS BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Hey guys, with all the snowy atmosphere around the park, I felt like giving my readers a Christmas gift. The official update will be posted within the next 2 days(hopefully tomorrow, but I am seeing a musical for extra credit in school. The play is in LA, which is about an hour away, so we'll see.)

Here's a little preview of the newly named Gun Barrel

SCR374.BMP

Ho Ho Ho!

Well, according to the park and some inside information, SFOD will get the worlds first Ninja star roller coaster. The attraction will be about 20 feet tall and feature a 25mpg launched lift hill. The coaster will feature the already popular Zamperla disco style cars, but an entirely different kind of ride experience.

That was in today's news paper and on sfdfans.com. Maybe if a few people ask(comment), I can get a look at the model of the new coaster and take some shots of the double black diamond roller coaster construction.

I know I keep promising an update, so sorry to leave you guys hanging. I just got my lap top taken away for at least the day, but I might not get it back until sunday. There will be an update by monday. THere would have been one ready for tonight, but as I was working on the update I got grounded.

BTW the new Zamperla ride concept now has a name and is called

Drumbroll Please!!

Morning Star!

Do you guys like the rides name?

It depends where this new ride will be, Morning Star would be a good name if it is positioned in a desert like area, but if the new ride is in the snow, then it should be something like Blizzard or even Avalanche.

The park is looking good so far, if possible when you get round to the next update plz post an aerial.

Cheers, Stoksy.

Hey guys, I have been on vacation for work, and have not been able to stop at the park for quite a while. Last Saturday, I decided to go to the park, and, because I am a premium pass owner, was able to get some really nice new shots.

Note- I was finally able to get 8 cars(trainer) working on my computer, so, there will still be no CS, but there will be some new ride types.

six flags Over Denver.SV6

A lot is about to change at this park. Here is a way to remember the early days of SFOD. Enjoy, and PTRs/TRs are welcome

SCR409.BMP

Skyview Tower, the parks Intamin Observation tower finally opened. You can get some good views from up here.

SCR398.BMP

While I was gone the park added Rust Buster. It is a Huss top spin bought from a local(closed down) fair chain. I am a big fan of these rides, and, although the theming is simple, it looks nice!

SCR407.BMP

The station is fairly nice, if not a little too simple.

SCR405.BMP

The new Zamperla ride concept, the morning star. It is essentially a kiddie coaster using trains from a Zamperla disco.

SCR401.BMP

That is one long line!!

SCR398.BMP

Monster house is a park favorite, so is the river wheel.

SCR397.BMP

Hmmm. Whats all that stuff at the bottom right corner? We'll get to that later!

SCR396.BMP

I doubt anyone will notice it, but see those barrels? Hurricai received a little love during it's downtime. It's nice to see Six Flags pay so much attention to detail.

SCR395.BMP

Hurricai, still gorgeous as always.

SCR394.BMP

Mmmm... Cobra Roll!

SCR393.BMP

Here's a shot one of my friends who is the traffic man for Denver Daily news took from the traffic copter. I think the attraction is looking awesome. The area will still not open for a while as the flume is still under construction.

SCR392.BMP

A small restaurant called Rosewood cafe opened near the front of the park. They make some awesome pizza.