TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Denver-RCT2- No CS

I think you should make something Colorado themed, since the park is SF over Denver. Maybe some giga coaster named avalanche or perhaps a gold mine themed ride.

Yeah, I'm not feeling the Denver atmosphere. First off, there are no mountains in Denver - you have go further west to get to those. Secondly, the area is not so green either. It's really dry here. This park could use something like a mine train, but not too heavily themed because it's Six Flags, and you saw how extensively they theme rides like Tony Hawk.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I like how the two people commenting on this are from Colorado. I agree with what you had to say Goliath, but Denver still is a mountain city if you think "big picture". I mean, it only is 15 minutes from Denver to the foothills. So why not allow Colorado things to be used, its not like SFOG has only Georgia stuff.

What are the actual colours colours of Monster House.

In the screenshots the colours are black and in others they are dark red.

You definitely need a BIG coaster soon, there is just too much room for there not to be.

I suggest a giga, hyper twister or stand-up twister for the next coaster.

Other than that Six Flags over Denver is looking really good, one of your best parks yet. (just ahead of Camden Park South).

First of all, just edit your posts using the edit button on the top right of your screen.

Read this forums.nedesigns.com/index.php?showtopic=13363 and it should teach you how to hack, although I don't use it.

Also, so far all you coaster guesses have been wrong, however it will be a B&M. I am not going to say the ride type. But it will be themed to some old Colorado mines, and will have a similar story to Mystery Mine.

Here is part of what Shapiro has said will be the rides catch line.

Look out Below!

It will be the second coaster at SFOD to feature an inversion.

The next ride planned for construction is called Runoff Rapids. It is themed/ and funded by the parks neighboring ski paradise Deer Canyon. So far the rides general storyline is that a river formed from melted snow, and the park decided to take full advantage of the water. There will be a basic construction update tomorrow.

594258794_RunoffRapids.jpg.9a14eaeabcd8d138ec4c129480960825.jpg

official logo

Sorry guys, the update will be posted tomorrow instead of tonight. I will be browsing the site for a while, but am too lazy to take screen shots. I am so fricken tired. This is gonna sound weird, but to all the Christians browsing these boards, HAPPY ASH WEDNESDAY in a few hours.

This is gonna sound weird, but to all the Christians browsing these boards, HAPPY ASH WEDNESDAY in a few hours.

It already is here in CO.

If you could make your park look like the rapids logo, that would be awesome. In fact, a little extra effort, and you could get the rapids ride looking a lot like this picture. I've done so on parks of mine. Just don't be afraid to try new things to add to the realism. Kinda makes me want to start a Six Flags park that is better than just mediocre.

If I had time in my life, I would start one up. Fucking lab reports and calculus eating up my spare time.

I'm kind of pissed at park management/ inside information from a source. The parks log flume was scrapped, and Sugarpine log flume is currently under construction. It is very family oriented, and, for Six Flags its ok, but is no where near up to par with Do Right and Splash Mountain. B&M TRACK WAS SPOTTED!

SCR359.BMP

HELL YEAH!!

SCR360.BMP

Underground section, I wonder if this will be modified for Frightfest?

SCR361.BMP

It's kind of stupid but okay. The lift hill is designed to be themed to a snow fort. It is good for SF!

Since you guys have been such valuable readers I will tell you why the Rapids ride did not open. This is phase one of Dear Mountain Ski Lodge, the parks first themed section of the park. The original plans for the origin al B&M coaster have been changed to fit the theme. It will probably be called Double Black Diamond due to color. The log flume is themed to a bobsled run! Also, there will be major landscaping work throughout the park in this weekends update, including more mountainous landscaping for this area. Does this maker more sense?

3663136-aerial_view_of_Mammoth_ski_resort-Mammoth.jpg.404c2d8548a23ea539b732ae689007a7.jpg

I know, but it is based off this picture my dad showed me of him and his friends. My dad is from Colorado, and he has a picture of him and his friends around a snowfort made of packed snow. This will (hopefully)look a little better with some landscaping. I can scrap the snow fort and use the igloo walls. Next update will probably be on Sunday, or Monday at the latest.

^ Yeah, I guess your right. I am totally open to all criticism and am starting to side with you guys anyway. I am planning on doing a full re theme in regards to the snowfort tunnel, the next planned part of the area is going going to be pretty cool(get it?

No, the snow fort is not being scrapped, I'm just making it with different scenery. Also, a few days ago I noticed what looks like a zero G roll, and one of my friends called me yesterday and said the first loop was up, it will all be in tomorrows update.

1414786519_dd.jpg.cebceab14a54702ba1cdb41033561330.jpg

Also, there was a sign near the front of the park with this image on it. It said at the bottom of the sign, be ready for a wild ride down some steep slopes.

Dueling Diamondback clones painted black?

One more thing to add. This might not be a good time to make a snow related announcement because lately here in northern Colorado it has been as hot and dry as southern California in July... Seriously, it feels like summer here.