TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyland Paris Questions

monkeyoverlord71

I am going on a school trip to Belgium and France.

On the last two days we are visiting Disneyland Paris.

We are there on Sunday 29th of March and Monday the 30th of March.

We have parkhopper tickets.

I am looking to focus on coasters and Disney classics.

1. How busy should it be?

2. How long do you need in each park?

3. Are there lockers next to ride or in the station to SAFELY store things such as cameras and wallets.

4. What rides should I not miss.

5. What rides can I miss.

6. Is Space Mountain rough.

7. What should I get out of the way first to miss large queues.

8. Where is the dragon thing (It's near the castle or something)

I may come up with more.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go.

1. How busy should it be?

Sunday will be busy. Monday should be ok as I think that's just before the Easter school holidays in Europe. There might be a lot of schoolgroups, like yours

2. How long do you need in each park?

4 to 5 hours at the studios, 1 day or more at the Disney park.

3. Are there lockers next to ride or in the station to SAFELY store things such as cameras and wallets.

Below the trainstation when you've entered the Disneypark there are lockers. At the studios at the right after the entrance if I'm not mistaken.

4. What rides should I not miss.

ToT, Rock'n'Roll Coaster, BTM, PotC, Star Tours, Buzz, Space Mountain, Phantom Manor.

5. What rides can I miss.

Peter Pan, Autopia, Small World.

6. Is Space Mountain rough.

Yes, but you should ride it at least once.

7. What should I get out of the way first to miss large queues.

Try to use the fast pass as much as possible. At the studios, go to Crush first. Because of the low capicity, lines can get very long. At the Disney Park, go to Peter Pan first if you want to ride that. If you don't want to ride, go to BTM first or use a fast pass later on the day.

8. Where is the dragon thing (It's near the castle or something)

In the cellar of the castle. Entrance from one of the 2 shops in the castle or from the outside, at the left side of the castle, you will also find an entrance.

Hope that helps.

Just curious, what are you going to visit in Belgium ? You are from the UK, right ?

^Same ferry. What was the ferry journey like? Ours is overnight after a full day of travelling from early morning and we all have rooms so we will all be passed out. I did a night ferry from Dover on a school trip to Italy and there was nowhere to sit so I crashed out under some stairs next to a Tic-Tac poster after breaking the elevator. That was a mad trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Indy is rough if you sit near the front, at the front, its death, the best seat IMO is the front of the back car.

Dont be in a rush to get on Star Tours either, thats pretty pap to be honest.

And IMO Space Mountain isn't as rough as everyone makes out, I know its pretty bad at the front, but it still doesn't derserve half as much stick as it gets.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Disneyland Paris in September - I wore a rucksack which had my camera and other odds and ends in it, and I think I kept it with me (which is what I was told to do) on every ride. I remember thinking it was about to fall out on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (it didn't!) but otherwise it wasn't really an issue.

I can't remember exactly where I sat for Space Mountain - it wasn't the front - and it was really only a little bit rough. I don't have all that many rides to compare it to, but there wasn't any pain for me!