TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2009 - Six Flags Magic Mountain

The Big Mike Road Show is very proud to announce that they have just added MORE prizes to The Big Mike Road Show Kick-Off Contest at West Coast Bash!!

See the rules on how to enter the contest and the just released Upper Tier Prizes here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41995&start=2580

Good Luck and I'll see everyone at The Bash!

Peace, Big Mike

EDIT: Moved to the right topic - TPDave

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I just thought of something. When TPR went on the Mid-West Trip 2007 they went to Cedar Point. I remember seeing it poured hard with alien like ( to SoCal residents ) power. So if you guys went through that it won't be near as bad ( I hope ). So you see it cleared up there it might clear down here. Keep hope the weather won't be bad. See ya Sunday!

Do we get the T-Shirts at the end or right when we get there?

Because when I read the update from last year, no one was wearing event shirts.

You should receive them when you pick up your event packet in the morning, unless you were on the back half that bought into the 100 extra tickets. In the email Robb sent he stated that group would receive them when we all meet at Magic Moments Theater.

I recall just about everyone wearing their T-shirt during the whole event last year!

You get your T-shirt at Registration, unless you were apart of the extra 100 tickets, you will get what is available later in the day at the Magic Moments theater. In that case, there is no guarantee that your t-shirt size will be availabe.

Do we get the T-Shirts at the end or right when we get there?

Because when I read the update from last year, no one was wearing event shirts.

I'm sure it's partly due to the fact that when everyone shows up to the event they are ALREADY WEARING A SHIRT!

Perhaps if we told everyone to come topless we'd get more people wearing the shirts in the pictures? Dunno....

--Robb "Topless TPR pics could make for a very disturbing update!" Alvey

Really looking forward to this! Heading up to Solace tomorrow and afterwards up to Valencia to stay across the street from SFMM and be there bright and early (and thankfully, the time change has already taken place so we won't lose an hour of sleep this time!!!)

Thanks to Robb, Chris and SFMM for putting together what looks like it will be an even better WCB than last year. See everyone there!

I have been told that the park will make EVERY EFFORT possible to open as many rides as they can in rain and cold weather. There is even a crew coming in at 7am to "warm up" the X2 trains.

IMO, if something isn't running that means it REALLY can't!

That being said, I've found weather.com's forecasting to be pretty unreliable. I'd trust this a bit better:

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=91355&hourly=1&yday=80&weekday=Sunday

Registration will close at 11:59pm tonight. If you don't have tickets, get them now! We only have about 20 left.

--Robb