TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2009 - Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be crazy, but I have all the faith in the world that everyone involved will not only make it work, but turn it into a fantastic event.

I for one think that my strategy will be to head to the top of the summit and then work my way down to Tatsu and eventually to X2. Hopefully everyone spreads out. Thanks again for doing this Robb! I can't wait.

I was thinking about doing something like that too. Although I want to ride X2 at night!!! because I have never done that before. But this event is going to a full time BLAST I cannot wait. and I am glad I am the one of 600 people before the 100 tickets came into existent..so I am very very HAPPY and I am soo excited. hehehe I am taking a lot of photos(Not onride of course I am not an expert). But I hope its gonna be great and this is going to be FUN!!!

^ Weather permitting we will have:

X2, Tastu, Viper, Superman, Revolution, Ninja, and Sky Tower.

I strongly recommend everyone spread out when they get to the park.

--Robb

I'm not an Acer but don't forget "Food the Ride"

I know 700 sounds like a lot but I think the only real noticeable difference from last year will be where everyone comes together. Check-In, Lunch, Q and A. Otherwise, I'll bet it won't even be that noticeable.

As for X2, yeah the lines might be a bit long. Personally there could be no line and it still won't compare to riding it over and over at 11:00 pm at the campout.

I told everybody to have faith and that somehow someway, tickets would open up!!

Maybe Six Flags read my 2009 Mission Statement of not leaving any Big Mike Readers behind!!

See everyone on Sunday!!

Peace, Big Mike