TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2009 - Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ How many people do you have? It does say on the flyer the cut off for sending in a registration is March 9th. That was 8 days ago. I will contact you as soon as I get in your registration, but I'm afraid we may not have the tickets available.

--Robb

Robb-

I originally registered for 2 people, then another friend wanted to go with. I registered him, but before I could finish the paypal payment, my browser decided to crash, so i went back and finished the payment, but it wasn't through the TPR store site. Anyway, I got a paypal payment reciept for the original transaction for myself and one guest, but for the additional payment for one guest, all I have gotten was "your payment has been sent" email from paypal.

Just want to verify that you have myself and 2 guests [Joshua Kaufmann, Myke Timpe, and Justin Morgan] registered and paid for.

thanks alot,

Josh

I have recently been looking at the weather for Valencia. They all say freezing cold and rain I really hope that is not true and that it it will be a good sunny day for us at the park. Just giving you guys a heads up on what may come.

You know, according to Accuweather, we will experience a day of 61 degree temps with a mixture of clouds and sun.......Just to let you know. Looks like the rain is moving out.

^ How many people do you have? It does say on the flyer the cut off for sending in a registration is March 9th. That was 8 days ago. I will contact you as soon as I get in your registration, but I'm afraid we may not have the tickets available.

--Robb

I sent you a PM notifying you about it a few weeks ago. I have 5 people in my group, including myself.

when is the earliest I can get to the parking lot? I was thinking about getting there around 5-6am.

Alright so i will not be attending WCB cause i will be the opening tollgate lead! Like Elissa said we will have the lot ready to go for ya'll at 7:30 (i'll be in at 6:30 in the morn) so make sure you say Hey to me cause it's likely you'll see me running around the TG in the early mornin hours.

I have set up a Twitter feed for live updates and photos of the event, which will be updated in real-time .. AS THE FUN HAPPENS! Those of you with twitter accounts should be sure to follow TPRWCB09.

Those without twitter accounts can follow the fun here.

Cameron.

Constant lurker coming out of the dark. . .I wish I had checked my dates lately. JUST moved to the West Coast and have always wanted to attend WCB. This was my year, grrr! Hopefully, next year I'll get it on it earlier.

Hope you guys have fun!

Erik

I've always wanted to go to one of these over the past couple years, but really couldn't because I'm an east-coaster. Now that I'm in LA 7 months out of the year because of college, I finally had the chance to go.

I'll be by myself, but I can't wait to experience an event that's outside of ACE!! So excited! I only bought my admission an hour before they sold out!

^ Even though you won't get the benefits of the Bash, come to SFMM anyway and try to meet up with any of us during the day.

Although, this year many of the WCB activities may keep attendees busy almost all day long if you choose to take part in some of them.

While I don't want to discourage anyone just going to the park on their own that day, it may actually be difficult to meet up with the WCB for more than just a few minutes here and there if all goes as planned.

--Robb

^ We are fine with setup, thank you. Any additional people at this point would probably be a distraction. Not saying that to be rude or anything, just letting you know that sometimes "too much" help actually hurts the process.

--Robb