TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2009 - Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assure you, neither us nor the park is making any money on this event! We wanted to make it as cheap as we could. This is the 6th year that RideWorld has held this event(2nd with TPR) and I look forward to it each and every year. Thanks to everyone for your continued support!

Chris

I have a few questions that I have not seen answered yet.

1. Is there a limit to how many guests we may bring? Me and about 5-7 friends from work want to make it to SFMM this year. 1 Other person besides me also has an account on here so would we be able to bring all 6 of us?

2. Yes $30 is a really great deal but.....If we DO have a pass can we get a better discount?

Thanks for the help in advance!

OK, so, let's just pray my water doesn't break before the 22nd or -god forbid- the 22nd. I'm so excited! Now all I have to do is sit and wait for my paycheck to come in so I can by my tickets!!!

$30 dollars is a fantastic deal! Especially because we are getting BREAKFAST! Last year it was just ERT till the park opened. Magic Mountain deffinately continues to put their WOW factor out, especially for TPR!

^No, they did have breakfast for us last year too. I remember because I had a blueberry muffin while talking to the park GM!

^^ As far as cost, we worked to get the best deal for the majority of people that would attend the event. We understand that those that have season passes will have to pay more, but this is what the park offered us and this is what we wanted to go with. Having to worry about multiple types of registrations is simply an undo burden on us event organizers. Also, it will make the registration process go MUCH faster that day(those that have attended in the past can attest the line can get VERY long). When you compare the event cost to Solace, it is $5 more than the season pass rate but compare the amount of ERT, the extra meal, and the other things that make our event much more affordable in the long run.

Chris

^No, they did have breakfast for us last year too. I remember because I had a blueberry muffin while talking to the park GM!

Oh yeahhhhhh! I remember getting there too late and all the food was already gone! Ha! So that's what they're doing again this year. Just setting it up and we can just walk up as we please to get the food, or is it going to be like "BREAKFASTTTTT, COME AND GET IT!" and we all sit down and have breakfast like we had lunch last year.

I have a few questions that I have not seen answered yet.

1. Is there a limit to how many guests we may bring? Me and about 5-7 friends from work want to make it to SFMM this year. 1 Other person besides me also has an account on here so would we be able to bring all 6 of us?

Considering someone here just posted that they registered 9 guests, I think you are OK!