TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2009 - Six Flags Magic Mountain

RideWorld and Theme Park Review

Invite you to the 6th Annual West Coast Bash!

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Sunday, March 22nd, 2009

In 2008 you witnessed West Coast Bash evolve into a full day event with lots of ERT, backstage tours, guest speakers and more! This year we continue that tradition offering what we hope will be the best West Coast Bash yet!

The 2009 full day event includes:

• Morning ERT on X2, Tatsu, Viper, and Revolution! – 8:30am to 10:30am!

• Night ERT on…well, it’s a surprise, but it will be AWESOME! – 8:30pm to 10:00pm!

• Two meals included - Breakfast AND Lunch!

• Backstage construction tour of the new Terminator Salvation: The Ride!

• Q&A Session with Six Flags Magic Mountain management!

• Guest Speakers and presentations by Magic Mountain and industry representatives!

• Event T-Shirt!

• LOTS of surprises and goodies that you don’t want to miss out on!

The cost of this year’s event is flat fee of $30 per person! You do not need a season pass to attend. You do not need to buy a separate admission ticket.

Register for this event either online at www.themeparkreview.com/store or send in the registration information from the flyer. A limited number of tickets will be available the day of the event, but we recommend pre-registering to guarantee admission to West Coast Bash 2009.

You need to be a registered member of either RideWorld or Theme Park Review to attend, however your guests do not have to be members of either site. If you are a member of both RideWorld and Theme Park Review, your account must be in good standing on both sites. If you do not have an account with either RideWorld or Theme Park Review, register now...it's *FREE*

www.rideworld.com

www.themeparkreview.com

*NOTE* If your guest is a past member of either site that has had their account/membership deactivated or banned, they will not be allowed into the event and your account/membership may also be subject to being deactivated or banned and you may also not be allowed into West Coast Bash 2009.

See you at West Coast Bash 2009 on Sunday, March 22nd!

----------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Q: If I am bringing guests, how do we register for them without starting their own account?

A: If you are talking about registering through the store, make sure you click "Add to Cart" once for each person in your group and don't forget to select their T-Shirt Size.

Then in the "Comments" box on the last step of the check out, tell me the additional names of people in your group.

If you are registering via mail, just add their names on the bottom of the registration form.

Easy!

Q: Could we register for the event online but pay the $30 in cash at the event?

A: We would prefer that everyone either pay in advance or register onsite at the event. Last year we just had way too many lists of "People who registered online and paid with paypal", "People who registered online and paid by check", "People who registered via mail with check", "People who registered online and brought the payment to the event", "People who registered via mail and brought the payment to the event", "People who registered at the event", etc, etc....

So please if you can, either register and pay in advance, or register and pay at the event.

Just know that if you register onsite we will have a LIMITED number of tickets available and you may not get the T-Shirt size you want.

Q: What does "ERT" Mean?

A: "ERT" is "Exclusive Ride Time" which means the coasters are open ONLY for our group during these times.

Q: How much is parking?

A: As stated on the event flyer, parking is FREE as long as you arrive BEFORE 8:30am. If you arrive after 8:30am parking is $15 per car.

westcoastbash2009flyer.pdf

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow $30 is a real bargain, especially since it includes park admission this year.

How true! How many times has something really good been so successful that big business gets involved and ruined everything? If you don't have a season pass, this is actually CHEAPER than last year! Thanks TPR, RideWorld and SFMM for actually recognizing that they have a great thing going and putting the participants before the almighty dollar. Such a refreshing concept!

I've been waiting for this event for a long time, because this would have been my first TPR trip, but once the date has been announced, I realized that it's also the final day of a stage show that I'm working on at my acting school.

Next year will be the time for me to go. (I hope)

If Wagner and I are bringing guests, how do we register for them without starting their own account?

--Stefanie

If you are talking about registering through the store, make sure you click "Add to Cart" once for each person in your group and don't forget to select their T-Shirt Size.

Then in the "Comments" box on the last step of the check out, tell me the additional names of people in your group.

If you are registering via mail, just add their names on the bottom of the registration form.

Easy!

Could we register for the event online but pay the $30 in cash at the event?

We would prefer that everyone either pay in advance or register onsite at the event. Last year we just had way too many lists of "People who registered online and paid with paypal", "People who registered online and paid by check", "People who registered via mail with check", "People who registered online and brought the payment to the event", "People who registered via mail and brought the payment to the event", "People who registered at the event", etc, etc....

So please if you can, either register and pay in advance, or register and pay at the event.

Just know that if you register onsite we will have a LIMITED number of tickets available and you may not get the T-Shirt size you want.

--Robb

Nevermind, you just answered this question while I was typing this reply. That was ironic!

Hey Robb,

Since I am bringing three guests, do I need to put in comments that they are with me when I add their ticket to my cart, or will assume that they are with me since it is under my user name? I do not think that they are registered with Rideworld or TPR. Also, I did not see a way to purchase the four tickets together, so I assume that I have to add each ticket to my cart individually. Is this the best way to do this? I would rather register and pay online instead of snail mail, but I don't want my guests to have trouble getting into the event. Thanks!