TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New TPR Photoshop Contest!

Hey TPR!

We thought it would be an awesome idea to have a photoshop contest to re-theme Hard Rock Park to help out new potential buyers! So c'mon, TPR how would YOU re-theme Hard Rock Park?

A couple of rules for you:

1. You can upload as many photos as you want, but you can only enter *ONE* for official voting. Prior to voting, please edit your post to say "Official Entry #1" under the photo you want entered.

2. Keep the photos "PG-13"

3. Submissions must be in by 2/18 when voting for the winner will start

Here is the HRP page from the park index that you can get some pictures from to help you.

As usual, the winner will get a TPR bag 'O crap! Happy photoshopping!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm relatively unknown, but I thought I'd do one for fun Edit: Please note I have nothing against the ACE organization and do not mean to personally offend anyone. If you are offended by this picture than please accept this formal apology and note that I meant it for a comedic purpose. -Thanks

For those of you who feel left out due to your lack of one of the "high-end" image editing tools such as Photoshop, know that there is an open-source alternative called GIMP (http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html) that'll let you do a lot of what Photoshop can for free... I'm sure that there's a lot of creative talent out there that can't justify software that costs hundreds of dollars during this economic period, so hopefully this will let some people get their creative juices flowing.