TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Project Adelaide - Deep Jungle Teasers

^^^^The track is red and the train is black...

^^^You are correct...

^^Trust me, this is rare for me to get this much done

^Thankyou very much...

Hehe, since you’re threatening a protest I guess I better do a full update of the Flyer then

But first off let’s look at the final ride in the area shall we?

Firework is a S&S shot tower which reaches 100ft into the air…

The ride starts in the basement of the building, where there’s a firework store… The queue represents the tight confines of a firework store…

Then the ride just does the usual up, down, up, down, up, down, finish…

Opposite the exit, there’s a small ‘peace garden’, where guests can relax and watch the world and rides go by…

This is one of the views you get

I promise Dragon will be in the update I do tomorrow before I go to Disney

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, fine I've been caught, it's an attempt of Manta since RCT is never perfect at these recreations...

To the pictures... And the final update of Eastern Empire...

Here’s the entrance area…

Into the queue we go…

A random queue building, slighty based of Dragon Khan’s queue…

The queue is awesome for the views of the Pretzel loop it goes around and the first drop off the Mountain…

The station interior…

The lift-hill…

Down the first drop off the mountain…

Leading into the Pretzel loop

Then an inline twist…

Then a corkscrew…

View of the first section…

MCBR…

Diving down towards a lake…

Another inline…

Final turn in some rocks and burnt trees…

Brake run and Transfer track…

Back into the station…

And an overview to finish off

And that’s it for the Eastern Empire, I doubt much work will be done because of Disney over half term, so the entrance area will be on hold, but I’ve already started work on the buildings as well as the rides that will be placed in the area…

See you soon…

I really like what you've done with the flyer. Great theming and also quite a good Chinese feeling around it. Although it looks good, I still think that some of the buildings are a little too dull - too much grey.

Concerning the rest of the park, you've done a very good job here too. Great theming around the top spin.

I demand a list of the CS you used so I can try to make something as cool as that because I haven't found any good chinese/japanese style Cs for a coaster I'm making Named "Shogun"

As fot the park itself awesome work!! my only question is how you make the big bretzel and the station? I bet its a trainer so please tell me wich one

^^^Yay for criticism If you don't like the amount of grey so far though I can't wait for your reaction to the entrance theme...

^^The CS is a mix of OldSpice's Asian Empire and someone's Asian Walls set... The coaster is a new CTR, which I got from the NetOn2 user expansion...

^Thankyou...

I've been doing more and more work on the entrance area, and thought I'd share the Medieval Kingdom with you, it will feature 4 rides, including 1 coaster, and several shops and restaurants...

Some pictures to tide us over...

Looking at the main entrance building which is still being constructed...

Fountains greet you as you enter the park, a Double-Decker Carousel can be seen in the background...

A big building, what could be within it's walls?

Till next time...

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time hasn't it?

Medieval Kingdom is now finished, so here it is in its glory…

The 4 rides we have in this area are King’s Carousel – a Double-Decker Carousel, Torture Chamber – a Disco, Wizard’s Mansion – Vekoma Madhouse and Tower Master – a Custom S&S like coaster completely indoors…

Let’s see some piccies…

The park’s new main entrance into the Medieval Kingdom…

Although this shot is old, this is what first greets you…

With this building now between the fountains and Carousel…

And here’s the sight that draws everyone’s attention, the massive building for Tower Master…

Further down the path is the entrance…

What lies inside? I’m not saying

Another shot of the MASSIVE building… It actually goes behind the Chinese Acrobats to the main restaurant… Huge…

And again…

The Carousel

Wizard’s Mansion is next… (old picture)

Lots of theming in the queueline as well…

Inside the ride itself…

Random theming and plants in the area…

Torture Chamber is an enclosed Disco, and like Yang, is partially built below ground, which helps for theming purposes just as much as not preventing any other buildings take Tower Master’s presence away…

Theming inside…

And that’s it really… The next area is being constructed right now, and is the biggest area of the entire park so far for rides and indeed area… Look out for it soon, but of course, to tide you over, I have a teaser of one of the rides you will see next time…

See you soon…

^^^I know exactly what you mean, it's a case of getting the inspiration and effort together to get the windows on the castle

^^It looks european? Erm, honestly have no idea what to say to that... Lol... It has no background cos of the lack of name and everything so have no idea where it would be located...

^I do things area at a time on this park, and I can only wish my father had billions in the bank, would help uni a lot

• 2 weeks later...

^Hehe, well I am from Europe, maybe it's just based off what my mind percieves as good?

Anyways, I have some new pics of the new Jungle themed area... Which stands at 10 rides! Including 2 dark rides, 2 coasters, and a kid's land...

Suddenly from Eastern Empire, we have more construction...

Inside one of the new dark rides...

And the other one... Two different themes for both...

What looks to be a coaster station... But what kind of coaster will it be? There are two to be revealed...

I am told that the first dark ride is complete, the other is having to wait while the rest of the area gets finished, more and more buildings pop up everyday, and because the area is around twice the size of the others in regards to public areas, it's taking a long time...

Hopefully the coasters at least will be revealed soon...