TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

^

I haven't been to HP in a few years but is there actually room in Comet Hollow? I know there's always the "HP finds a way when there is no room" but seriously I can't picture there being room for another B&M in CH...of course they will prove me wrong though lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always like to see where Hershey will squeeze in their next coaster. If that rumor is true I hope it's a hyper. That's really all they're missing to have a very well-rounded coaster collection (not that they don't already). Doesn't the park now own the golf course next to it? I wonder if the coaster would extend out towards it.

I seem to remember that the yellow B&M track with the XWorks stamp on it was supposed to be for 2nd part of the long delayed Expansion to Ocean Park in Hong Kong and that it has already shipped and is waiting in storage.

If anyone has access to First Drop Magazine i swear it was in there somewhere a few months back.

Or am i just talking out of my arse?

If Hershey puts another station in Comet Hollow, I'm going to start avoiding that area like the plague. Why not put it back where the Kissing Tower is? Comet Hollow is terrifyingly packed with crowds every minute of every day.

On topic, I hope that the new track is for Hershey.

Alright, this is gonna cover as much of the speculation as I can get for now...

- The track seems to be hyper track from looking at the size/track ties.

- Hershey has been rumored to having a 2-coaster deal with B&M for years. The rumor resurfaced when both Storm Runner and Fahrenheit were being speculated. Whether or not the rumor holds true, let's wait and see.

- Nothing is going to Dubai/Nigeria, especially Dubai (at least I refuse to believe anything is going to Dubai until one of the theme parks actually makes it off the drawing board). Since none of the proposed theme parks have been built for Dubailand, it doesn't seem likely that this track is going there. Since Ferrari World isn't in Dubai, it doesn't count. As for Nigeria, we haven't seen anything come up from that project (not even concept art) so I'm not really sure if the project is still in the works.

^On that note, I was just wondering...

Is a Flyer simply something on everyone's wish-list, or is there actual reason to believe that BGW will receive a B&M Flyer within the coming years? I know it's been rumored for quite a while, I'm just wondering where that rumor originated.

Thanks!

Is a Flyer simply something on everyone's wish-list, or is there actual reason to believe that BGW will receive a B&M Flyer within the coming years? I know it's been rumored for quite a while, I'm just wondering where that rumor originated.

Thanks!

on top of the normal rumors of the flyer a few of the old dudes that talk on the tram said that BBW would be replaced with a flying coaster but management put an end to that.

Jeff

Thanks!

It was on Screamscape. That's probably part of where it came from.

I am no B&M track expert but remember that rumored invert going to Valleyfair? Possibly?

PLEASE!...For the love of God, let this be true!!!

I'm really hoping that next year will be VF's year!

I was just at Hersheypark (had an amazing kick off to my season btw ). I was thinking about the coaster line-up they have, honestly it's near perfection with it's 2 amazing Intamins, 3 kick a$$ woodies, Schwarzkopf looper, mine train, water coaster, wild mouse, boomerang, and B&M invert Great Bear, but to me one more B&M would put it at perfect level. I've always thought this park lacked the hyper category but always wondered where it would go, if the rumors are indeed true of them expanding across to the golf area it would work and could be quite a ride. It's obviously wishful thinking but I guess we need to figure out what this mysterious yellow B&M track actually is first

Time to come back to this...

- It doesn't seem to be invert/flyer track because it seems too big.

- Valleyfair's B&M invert rumors have been going around for years, although CF did give Carowinds their long-rumored hyper.

- BGW has that mysterious tower thingy so it's definitely not going there, unless the rumored flyer is going to be part of the tower complex.

I've heard rumors of Hershey expanding into the golf course across from the park entrance. The ride could possible go along/over the creek and then into the golf course.

Yeah sure, because there is nothing that golfers would enjoy more than by a bunch of people screaming when they are concentrating on striking the ball.