Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Has anyone mentioned Walygator?

http://www.walygatorparc.com/2010.html

6 inversions

3 trains

Inverted

a twin brother at Cedar Point

and pictures of other B&M inverted coasters...

Raptor!

Translation from Bablefish:

His/her twin brother is based… in Cedar Point in the United States… 50 meters height Acceleration with 110Km/h 6 inversions with loop and gimlets 1200m of pure adrenalin A “toy” of only 1600 tons! A capacity of 1500 people per hour (given of the manufacturer) A superb architecture 3 trains of 32 places 2mn 28 of strong extra feeling! A fluid course… Incredible, gigantic, extra… ordinary, monstrous… superlatives miss to describe what you will feel… The Walygator park while obtaining this horse-gear with feelings will become the 3rd amusement park of France in terms of quality of attractions and will tend to become it in terms of frequentation. Waly and all the teams of the park are proud of this acquisition which will make it possible to raise very high the colors of Lorraine. Remain a suspense of SIZE ...... its name!

I dont think they were building any of this track as "replacement" track, when else have they had to replace track on a B&M??? I think this was for a new coaster in China or Japan, and we just havent heard about it yet.

Then again it may be replacement track for Black Diamond and knoebels is just keeping it hidden

I don't think Chang would need any replacing, and I imagine they won't paint it yellow again, but Six Flags has done stranger things.

Something tells me it's not for Freestyle Music Park's hyper.

Maybe. I've noticed that Chang is somewhat of a custom fit to the terrain. For instance, there is a downward slope into the second corkscrew/flatspin. Depending on where Chang goes, that could be a problem if it would be harder to change the terrain rather than the track.

• 1 month later...
I dont think they were building any of this track as "replacement" track, when else have they had to replace track on a B&M??? I think this was for a new coaster in China or Japan, and we just havent heard about it yet.

I've been told when Dominator was relocated from Geauga Lake, a new lift was manufactured by B&M.

Can anyone else confirm this to be accurate?