TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

SC = Sitting Coaster (proven by Led Zeppelin tags)

Even if true, that doesn't rule out "standard coaster." Which is an idea I'm liking more and more since (most of us are assuming) Sitting and Standing track isn't actually any different.

/If people are still reading this thread, they can't possibly have any expectation of relevancy.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Liberty... You'll be missed

^^ The red track is hyper track, not DM track. However, McDonald's the Ride does sould very plausible...

Dan - I wanna see the support colors before I jump to conclusions though ...

Former Cuban gynecologist, turned auto salesman, could it be a sign?

A few more pics...

But first the Youtube video...

Photos below from:

http://www.gravityphotography.net/ptr/BnMfabrication/pg2.htm

ADMIN EDIT: Gravity Photography doesn't mind if we use their photos, but PLEASE do not crop out their website URL, do not "hot link" to their photos, and please be sure to give them photo credit.

Thank you!

1bnmfabrication8.thumb.jpg.3e3f0bb8887af3f4ac1e2f2c9f00c92e.jpg

According to the website, B&M uses flatbeds to transport coasters within the states, so this may be for an Asian ride.

1bnmfabrication6.thumb.jpg.f2d5948dd0afea4349c794627db8e5c3.jpg

Can you decipher the code above the date?

A few more pics...

But first the Youtube video...

Photos below from:

http://www.gravityphotography.net/Photo TR/BnMfabrication/pg2.htm

ADMIN EDIT: Gravity Photography doesn't mind if we use their photos, but PLEASE do not crop out their website URL, do not "hot link" to their photos, and please be sure to give them photo credit.

Thank you!

Yeah N TOW UK as in altoN TOWers UK

^ hmm, not convinced the first letter is an N - could be a M, and not 100% about the W - but not quite sure what letter it could be.

Assuming it is a N & W - I guess it's not implausible for it to stand for Alton Towers UK, but I'm still not convinced by any means.

1) Why make track in the US for a UK park when they have their own factory (and head quarters) in Europe - Switzerland I think - about a days drive to Alton Towers

2) Why use code on the stickers to keep the customer secret, then splash that on the supports (assuming the yellow track is for those supports, which brings me to...)

3a) Yes, there is a new rc planned for AT, but we already know what the theming is going to be like, and don't think yellow track would 'fit' with this,

3b) The red track is Hypercoaster track, and can't be used in alton towers

3c) There is continuing debate that it's even possible that the new AT coaster is a B&M as the track type shown in the planning application is simple bi-rail without any spine like a B&M has

I would hope it's a coaster for Europe , but given that B&M has their own factory in Europe , that doesn't seems likely.

On another note , I heard that B&M transports tracks on a flatbed for tracks IN America , how about this coaster going to Canada ?

It would explain why it's made in the US and not in Europe , and it would also explain why it's packed in trailers and not on flatbeds ....

But I still hope it's A B&M Hypercoaster for Toverland or Phantasialand

- Random youtube-ness ...

I would hope it's a coaster for Europe , but given that B&M has their own factory in Europe , that doesn't seems likely.

On another note , I heard that B&M transports tracks on a flatbed for tracks IN America , how about this coaster going to Canada ?

It would explain why it's made in the US and not in Europe , and it would also explain why it's packed in trailers and not on flatbeds ....

But I still hope it's A B&M Hypercoaster for Toverland or Phantasialand

When track was [roduced for both of La ronde's B&M's they were shipped on flatbeds,not shipping containers.